Seeking Ice Delivery professional for day shift. Please indicate on your resume if you have a Class A or B CDL.
Responsible for driving and delivering pre-ordered product (ice) to assigned accounts. Entails loading/unloading, and, when appropriate, rotating and/or stocking product. As a consistent presence to our customers, to serve as a company ambassador for the Shamrock Group.
- Check accuracy and stability of the load.
- Deliver products to customers.
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards.
- Generate invoices and collect monies due.
- Pick up company property when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Settle all accounts daily.
- Monetary incentives when sales leads, initiated by the driver, result in a sales transaction.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Local delivery experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a handheld or willingness to learn.
- Prior experience in the beverage, bar/restaurant and/or ice industry a plus.
- Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Valid Class A or B Driver's License required.
- HazMat, Air Brake and Tanker a plus.
- Driving record within MVR policy guidelines required.
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Shamrock Group (SG), "The Local Guys", is a 68-year old Minneapolis-based, company that has remained a respected distributor and...