Shape Corp Employee Review

Good money and benefits
Welder (Former Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIJanuary 16, 2014
A typical day at work there for me would be either loading or welding car parts.
Pros
good money and benefits
Cons
I was doing the same job everyday for months and it gets boring.

Other Shape Corp Employee Reviews

Its ok
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Grand Haven, MINovember 9, 2017
I currently work here and have a good time doing what i do. my biggest concern i have is that i have a college education and i would like a chance to grow in my field and gain knowledge and experience. but no matter how much i try its like nothing ever is open to apply for. id love to get my foot in the door in accounting to gain some experience, especially at the current company i work for.
Pros
Pretty good benifits
Cons
10 min break actually 7 min, and 20 min lunch actually 17 min
Work culture
Roll Form Tech 1 (Current Employee) –  Grand Haven, MINovember 8, 2017
Management does not always make logical decisions and it effect the people on the floor more than anyone. The Management team tells us to Stop running parts, or stop for any reacquiring issues when they are in front of the people that are above them, but then when they leave its a different story. Management always goes back and forth with decisions and usually it doesn't make any sense. That's the typical day at work / with management.

I've learned a lot working there like how to mig weld and Roll form.

The culture is not really fair they have a tension between the office and the Floor employees because they treat the office employees out to lunch and the bar for off site meetings and they get do work from home and still get paid and they get to go to the activities that the floor employees are not able to do because we have to stay in and run our machines.
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shape Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9