Position Summary: Support the manufacturing, production and shipping/receiving functions through the movement of material by using a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) or various alternative equipment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of Powered Industrial Truck experience
Essential Job Functions include, but not limited to, the following:
- Safely operate a Powered Industrial Truck to move or load products, materials etc.
- Adhere to all safety specifications including stacking heights, seat belt use, speed limits, signage etc.
- Maintain a high level of awareness when operating a PIT of surroundings to ensure safety of all associates, product and equipment.
- Must maintain corrected vision and meet all requirements to operate a PIT as outlined by regulatory commissions.
- Safely perform battery charging and changes adhering to the company’s guidelines.
- Safely stack product and materials in various environments.
- Participate in 5S initiatives as required by the facility.
- Perform inventory related and/or coil hanging functions as needed based on the facilitie’s individual requirements.
- Function as a member of a work team, identify safety and process improvements within the facility.
- Operate banding equipment as required.
- Adherence to tagging specifications.
- Shipping/Receiving related functions may include: computer skills, use of hand held scanners, loading/unloading of trucks.
- Experience with Microsoft Applications (e.g. word, excel, outlook, etc).
- Additional functions not specifically outlined in this position description as directed by the leader.
Shape Corp. aims to improve the quality of life for its customers, associates, stockholders and communities. This purpose is fulfilled...