Position Summary: Support the manufacturing, production and shipping/receiving functions through the movement of material by using a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) or various alternative equipment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of Powered Industrial Truck experience
Essential Job Functions include, but not limited to, the following:
- Safely operate a Powered Industrial Truck to move or load products, materials etc.
- Adhere to all safety specifications including stacking heights, seat belt use, speed limits, signage etc.
- Maintain a high level of awareness when operating a PIT of surroundings to ensure safety of all associates, product and equipment.
- Must maintain corrected vision and meet all requirements to operate a PIT as outlined by regulatory commissions.
- Safely perform battery charging and changes adhering to the company’s guidelines.
- Safely stack product and materials in various environments.
- Participate in 5S initiatives as required by the facility.
- Perform inventory related and/or coil hanging functions as needed based on the facilitie’s individual requirements.
- Function as a member of a work team, identify safety and process improvements within the facility.
- Operate banding equipment as required.
- Adherence to tagging specifications.
- Shipping/Receiving related functions may include: computer skills, use of hand held scanners, loading/unloading of trucks.
- Experience with Microsoft Applications (e.g. word, excel, outlook, etc).
- Additional functions not specifically outlined in this position description as directed by the leader.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Shape Corp. aims to improve the quality of life for its customers, associates, stockholders and communities. This purpose is fulfilled...