ShapeUp Employee Reviews in United States

Fun Culture
Project and Events Manager (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 3, 2016
Fun company culture, flexible schedule, however job security could be a little better. Overall great company to work for.
ShapeUp is a great up and coming company!
Business Intelligence Intern (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 23, 2015
ShapeUp has a fun, laid-back culture. The company truly lives and breathes its product, which aims at making workplaces happier and healthier. Many employee benefits make it an awesome place to work.
Great company and people to work with
Participant Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJanuary 21, 2015
Working at ShapeUp, from the top management to coworkers is a wonderful experience. I enjoy the work that I do and the people that I work with. I have a strong confidence that as I learn more about the company, the more I know that the open door policy is exactly what it should be. I enjoy work where I can make a difference in someone's life. This job provides that for the clients as well as the employees.
Pros
working in a family like enviroment
Family Owned Business- unstructured
Retail Sales District Manager (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTJanuary 26, 2014
Although the benefit of taking my children to work was convenient and cost effective for my personal budget, the company did not offer any sort of health, vacation, sick, or retirement benefits and lacked structure in its required duties. This made it very difficult to manage stores as the communication between the owner and stores was lacking. I however did enjoy the fact that I could do a lot of my own marketing and sales as well as create my own schedule.
Pros
discount on fitness equipment, part time work, flexible hours
Cons
no benefits (health, vacation, sick, retirement)