Shareable Ink Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great product and nice people.
Senior Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Western United StatesOctober 18, 2017
The product and software was enjoyable to sell. The people were all pleasant and driven to work together as a team. The only drawback might have been the lack of ability to stay up with competitive technology.
Unstable Company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 29, 2016
Very small start up company with very little direction. Company was failing when major hires were made and eventually led to massive layoffs including leadership.
OK place to work...
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 9, 2015
Shareable Ink makes going electronic effortless for healthcare organizations of all sizes. Without disrupting the source of health information – patients or clinicians – we produce actionable and interoperable data.
We believe in the overarching goal of electronic health records – to globally improve health quality and reduce costs. Shareable Ink brings a unique approach to EHR – one that preserves the productivity of the physician and the rich clinical context of the patient encounter, while generating the structured data needed for deep insight and prediction.
Interesting Experiences
QA Analyst - Externship (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 13, 2013
On a typical day at my externship, I am usually sitting and watching an analyst enter a couple of cases, then I start to QA their cases that everyone has done within the last 2-3 days. I have learned how to use the different EHR software they use on a daily basis. I have learned to work with Practice Fusion by entering cases and one program that Shareable Ink owns to QA. QA is Quality Assurance and you have to check to see if everyone has entered all the information correctly. Everyone that works there is very nice and helpful. They have given me alot of advice too. The hardest part of the job is that I'm only there for about 5 hrs, 3 days a week.
Great Culture, Smart People
Technical Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 15, 2013
Shareable Ink was a great place to work, with an awesome culture and very smart people.
Pros
work life balance is valued, and the company can manage software development well