ShareCare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
company struggling with transformational change and supporting legacy companies
Executive Director of Onsite Health (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 27, 2017
The most difficult part of the job is watching the company continue to attrit. Big RIFs have occurred over the years and continue to occur on a far too regular basis.
Pros
strength of technology
Cons
inconsistent/weak leadership
Fast paced
Configuration Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2017
Purely and agile environment where the fast pace is s focal point, but not to the point where a balanced life cannot be maintained. The culture and flexibility of the work teams makes this a great place to work with a family.
Pros
Flexible schedule, challenging projects
Cons
no real wfh plan with limited workspace
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 20, 2017
The company is well organize employees are respectful they try to meet our needs best they could they sometimes get signals cross but is corrected they nice staff
Cons
Times to get ck
Most Enjoyable part of the Job
Local Care Coordinator-CMS (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 19, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I work with Medicare patients, which have limited resources, income, family support and I trouble shoot to help them with resources. I like the challenge and trying to get them medication assistance, figure out the inside-out workings of Medicare and getting patents the resources they need. I like interacting with them. I have had 100% engagement of my patients for the past 26 weeks and have been ranked 1 out of 200 local care coordinators within the company.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
having to hunt for patients

Want to know more about ShareCare?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ShareCare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6