Shared Pharmacy Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 23, 2016
execellent work environment I liked working there very friendly people learned new important things for my future life .I received a good workout
Expectional work environment
Support (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 5, 2015
I learned a lot working at Shared Pharmacy Services. I assisted various Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians in the administration of various types of topical, liquid, and pill-form of medicines and medications. I enjoyed working here because the Pharmacists were not arrogant but open to teach me what I did not know.
Very freindly and focused on the result team.
Pharmacy technician (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJanuary 3, 2013
Typical day at work for me was from the start : receiving medications, opening boxes, labeling, checking with invoices, putting on the shelves.
Then filling medication orders.
Pulling medications from the shelves.
After that either pre-packing or prepare ER boxes.
During day also helping with inventory management following company policy and procedures.
I learned a lot, because it was my first experience in a pharmacy in US.
My co-workers were always helpful and friendly.
It was on-the job training program.
There were no payment.
Productive and Serious
o Filler (Former Employee) –  Murray,UtahDecember 5, 2012
A typical day at work ,sticker and put away the order, look over what's needed for backorders to send that day, start pulling drugs for orders and filling the prescriptions and then put away the drugs back on shelf.
I learned to become efficient and fast at fillng prescriptions, knowing that its important to read everything on the prescription and the label to make sure they both read the same thing and always making sure the NDC matches the drug you pull and fill, very important.
Management was good, let us know what was expected for each day, made sure we were understanding all that was required.
The co-workers were great, helped each other when needed and we worked as a team.