Sharks Sports and Entertainment Employee Reviews in United States

Find someone else to work for.
Senior IT Admin. (Former Employee) –  San JoseAugust 26, 2014
If your in IT, AVOID this very tight company. They are WELL BELOW MARKET on job positions. They could do alot better on perks, which are none. You WORK not enjoy the events.

I was going to be hired and was turned down after questioning the pay to start. Point blank without hesitation. I cheap, poorly managed company. (IT at least)
Pros
location
Cons
list too long to put on one line.
If you love ice-sports, you should work here
Scorekeeper (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 30, 2013
With ice hockey, figure skating, speed skating, curling, broomball...as well as a concert venue at HP Pavilion, there's so much variety in the work day that you cannot be bored.
Pros
free drink while working, discount on food any time
Cons
facility is open nearly 24-hours a day, so shifts can be very early or very late
Amazing!
Sales Associate at the Sharks Store (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 29, 2012
I love working here. I get to interact with many people who are interested in the Sharks hockey team and merchandise, and assist them in finding the perfect new addition to their Sharks merchandise collection. The management is incredible, all very friendly and great at what they do, and the co-workers are the same. It makes for a very good working environment.

The hardest part of the job was interacting with some customers who were peeved that we did not have a certain piece of merchandise that they wanted. However, it taught me a lot about how to work with difficult people, which helps in many different aspects of life.