Sharp Coronado Hospital

Sharp Coronado Hospital Employee Reviews

Sharp Coronado Hospital is a five star hospital and the best place to work, practice medicine and receive care.
Orthopedic Program Manager (Current Employee), Coronado, CAJune 8, 2015
Sharp Coronado Hospital is the best place to work and practice medicine. Our patient centered care philosophy combined with our small hospital atmosphere and close working relationships has resulted in a very collaborative multidisciplinary approach to teamwork and caring for our patients. Hospital Leadership provides support for upper and middle management who in turn provide support to the staff so that they can provide the highest quality of patient care.
awesome
Radiology Intern (Former Employee), Coronado, CANovember 20, 2014
This place is sometimes over worked but I loved every minute just being there. As a student, I got to learn and handle each patient situation. I got to learn and understand techniques a little better. Although I'm stuck in a room with two other technologists, I got to know each every tech on a personal level. It was very enjoyable.
great teamwork
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Coronado, CADecember 13, 2012
In the beginning of my employment, it was a great place to work. Everyone worked as a team. The Floor Manager was great. After she left, it was not so great. The new Floor Manager was very rude and ignorant to the employees as well as to the other employees on different floors. I have never witnessed someone to be that ugly to anybody until then.