Sharp Coronado Hospital Employee Reviews

Unprofessional Staff member and poor management at Sharp Long-Term Coronado
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coronado, CAOctober 2, 2017
this is long-term sharp coronado. Poor management, favoritism at work specially those people they've worked with for a long time. new employee abuse not proper treatment on new employee. Works is fine learn some new things on this kind of field job is always hard but i gets more harder when the people you work with is not the same page as you.
Medical Intensive Care Unit
Professional Clinical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Coronado, CAJune 22, 2017
1-2 patients with chronically severe and critically ill persons. Responsible for all needs related to pt. Great place to work, very support staff and management.
Pros
Benefits, management worked well
Busy
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  CoronadoApril 12, 2017
Fast paced very busy, Sometimes disorganized. Need more training on specific areas. Staff are friendly and kind. Feels good to be helping others daily.
Pros
busy
Cons
Busy
Productive and very warm work place
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (Former Employee) –  Sub Acute UnitMarch 24, 2017
I admire working at Sharp Coronado because they are the once who accept me as I am. I work harder and be a leader in my work place especially if my co-worker is asking help from me. As years pass by I love my work and do my duties as a Licensed Nurse and I am very proud of it.
Pros
Free snacks in a cart
Cons
We work as a team in providing care to patients
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  250 Prospect Place , Coronado CA 92118February 17, 2016
It is a fast paced and challenging area to work.
I learned a lot and my daily experiences has enhanced my nursing skills.
For working many years , it is has good benefits and my co-workers are helpful when needed
Sharp Coronado Hospital is a five star hospital and the best place to work, practice medicine and receive care.
Orthopedic Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Coronado, CAJune 8, 2015
Sharp Coronado Hospital is the best place to work and practice medicine. Our patient centered care philosophy combined with our small hospital atmosphere and close working relationships has resulted in a very collaborative multidisciplinary approach to teamwork and caring for our patients. Hospital Leadership provides support for upper and middle management who in turn provide support to the staff so that they can provide the highest quality of patient care.
awesome
Radiology Intern (Former Employee) –  Coronado, CANovember 20, 2014
This place is sometimes over worked but I loved every minute just being there. As a student, I got to learn and handle each patient situation. I got to learn and understand techniques a little better. Although I'm stuck in a room with two other technologists, I got to know each every tech on a personal level. It was very enjoyable.
great teamwork
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coronado, CADecember 13, 2012
In the beginning of my employment, it was a great place to work. Everyone worked as a team. The Floor Manager was great. After she left, it was not so great. The new Floor Manager was very rude and ignorant to the employees as well as to the other employees on different floors. I have never witnessed someone to be that ugly to anybody until then.

Want to know more about Sharp Coronado Hospital?

Ask a question