Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group Employee Reviews

Micro Management
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 11, 2016
This is a great company, however, very challenging to advance. Great training when you start.
Not very comfortable with micro management. Low moral.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Hard to grow
Fun work environment
Business Service Representative (Former Employee) –  La Mesa, CAJuly 11, 2015
Fun and busy. Co-workers were great and team work needed to complete most tasks.
The management was fair and recognized achievements. Advancement ability.
see below, love nursing and caring for patients, family, friends and co-workers,such an honor
LVN (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 14, 2014
I loved my job and patients so much, My co-workers came to me for support and made me feel special, Everyone wants to feel special and needed. Do not have to be management to feel important. My patients and co-workers came to me for comfort and I always wanted them to feel comfortable in any situation that I could help. It was and honor to help and make wonderful friendships along the way
Pros
Every day went by so quickly. Seems like I just got there and I was going home
Cons
Need more hours in a day
Love the atmosphere. Excellent Customer Service,
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMay 27, 2015
The best part working at Sharp Rees-Stealy is the management and co-workers. My directors and co-workers are very approachable and easy to talk to. Sharp has an excellent customer service approach towards our patients and staff through the Sharp Experience,
Pros
Excellent Customer Service, friendly, approachable staff
Sharp Rees Stealy
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 4, 2015
Everyday that I came in included learning more about my co workers and our patients. I learned about all of the new technology that is currently out to help prevent as well as assist patients living with diabetes and asthma. The hardest part of working their would probably be trying to understand some of the medical terminology on the clinical side while I worked on the office side. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the job and the company.
Great Company
RN Lead Cardiology (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 25, 2013
Great company to work for. Always room for advancement. The best hospital to work for and practice medicine. They really care about their patients.
productive and fun workplace
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 8, 2014
i speak with 125 patients every day. helping them schedule appointments, send messages to there doctors,request refills and cancelling apppointments. i also direct them to the appropiate department when requested.
Pros
extra 15 min breaks, pto
Cons
the pay scale
Wonderful workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMarch 18, 2012
If i could go back and work there i would do it without hasitation. I had a wondeful supervisor and the surgeon i work with had a great doctor nurse communication.
Pros
great people to work with.
Cons
better coverage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6