Sharp Rees-Stealy

Sharp Rees-Stealy Employer Reviews

good enviroment
Health Information Specialist (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 23, 2013
I started off as a file clerk then it let into a specialist position, I would fax, email, answer calls form patients and send out medical release forms as requested, I would also scan in patients charts in to the computer. more so on the phone.
This is not a fun place to work because of management.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 28, 2012
Pros: if i get sick i can be seen same day by my dr.
Cons: no help from management
I great patients with a smile and check them in and out, schedule appointments, take copays, verifie insurace, update patient information, work on tasks, answer phones, hand out faxes, call and make referral appointments for patients.

I learned to be patient and listen to the needs of our patients so I can understand how I can help them.

Management – more... makes everyday stressfull.

I enjoy working with all my co-workers.

The hardest part of my job is dealing with hostile patients. We are told to deal with them ourselves and not to call management for help.

The most enjoyable part of my job is helping my patients with all there needs. They allways tell me how much help I am and they appriciate all my help with there needs. That makes my day to get compliments form my patients. – less

Pattie1 – February 6, 2013

I would like too say that the 11 years I worked for SRS, my manager's were kind, good listerner, stern and understanding, then I came under a new manager/leads that were much younger than my previous manager, who tend to be more interested in powerplay/politics to get out those they don't like and replace them with those they do!