Sharp Employee Reviews in United States

packing medicine
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 6, 2016
I am a line leader. working with medicine. a great job and great workers. I learned how to pack and how to run a room with my associate. also doing a lot of math and writing.
Pros
free luch
Cons
two breaks
very positive
Utility Worker/Packer/Loader - Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 27, 2015
A typical day at SHARP is very good and positive. Ive have learned alot of new things. The management there isnt very pleasent but sometime you have to look past things and move on woth your day.
There isnt a hard part of this job its very fun to work around joyful people
enjoy what you doing
parker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 29, 2014
A typical day at sharp was ok. You never know who you working with because you in different rooms, and I think that's a good thing you get to meet all kinds off people.
what I learn most from sharp is you can work hard and still leave work happy ready to come back the next day.
Management at sharp was respectable nice and kind.
I believe the hardest thing about sharp was if you where in a room were you have to be on the machine and just make sure the pills go and the bottle think the hardest part for me was staying up
The most enjoyable part of the job its hard for me to say because I just don't have one. I love working at sharp and what I was doing.
Very productive workplace with many great employees
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CASeptember 29, 2014
Was a great place until at the end the owner went south. Had great manager. After he left, company began to sink.
Many great hardworking coworkers generating over million dollar production a month. With responsible approach of the owner company could be today at cutting edge of technology.
Pros
personal growth
Cons
owners meltdown
Productive and always something to do
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  La Mesa, CAAugust 21, 2013
-being present for all employers on campus and ready to help the visitors if any questions were asked.

-I learned different attitudes and body languages.

-management played their part by letting every security officer be themselves.

-my co-workers were always friendly and sometimes talked about other co-workers behind their backs.

-the hardest part of the job was leaving sometimes after my shift, the employers made me feel like I was apart of their own family.

-the most enjoyable part of the job was smiling from the heart.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
the visitors/patients were not always friendly
Sharp Imaging companies can provide a great platform to hone your skills
VP Sales (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAFebruary 19, 2013
Sharp imaging dealers are a network of independant dealers. This makes it a unique challange to move up in the orginization, One that will often require you to move to another Sharp dealer to take another positon.
Most positions are Selling Managers and are commission only. You may find a base of $2000-$4000 with some of the very best dealerships looking to draw top tallent.
Pros
flexible work schedule and ability to make lots of money
Cons
if you are not focused and driven the flexible schedule can kill your ability to make money, only the most focused and dedicated profesional sellers make it in this industry.
Is a great Summer Job
Temp (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 7, 2013
This job was rather relaxing and there wasn't any customers to deal with. The job was great and it was all fast paced which made the day go by quicker. I very much disliked entering and exiting the building becasue there was a security who loved to argue and no matter how much you avoided argument with the security it very difficult.
Very hard work a very positive place to work and learn
Wrangler/Training Horses/Ridding Instructor (Current Employee) –  Rock Falls, IL 61071March 20, 2014
I love working here its always a positive experience and always learning something new all the time. I love working with all the horses that come through here. I would recommend this job to anyone interested in learning how horse training can be beneficial.
I always start my day at 6:00 a.m. feeding,watering,and turning the horses out of their stalls. Then I bring in the horse I am training at the time and start grooming them,then saddle, bridle, and then lounge them out until I start the other training. My co-workers are always helpful and have your back if you need help.There is no drama here thankfully just hard work and a lot of fun. Management here is great with the scheduling and assigning and overseeing your work daily making sure you are doing your work correctly. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
paid lunches/ great co-workers
Cons
no health insurance provided
enjoy being with the customers that come in on daily basis
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hawkinsville, GAJune 13, 2014
There is no room for advancement nor benefits or retirement.
Pros
my customers have become my extended family
Cons
no enough hours in day
sharp
packer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 17, 2012
this job was fun. i got to work with many different people doing fun, new things with medicinal products. i got to see how they packaged medicines and learned how to work lots of different machines

Want to know more about Sharp?

Ask a question
Not a career move
Line Assembler/Shipping (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 15, 2013
I thought I would like this job. Once I got there I realized that this wasnt for me at all.
Pros
its a job
Cons
you will show up to work and they will send you home for the day
productive and fun
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 12, 2013
great job with loving people and amazing children
mainly learned how to care for children correctly
Pros
great people
Cons
n/a
hard work
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  memphis,tnMay 14, 2013
management was ok, It was a very busy day all day so the day went back fast. I liked my co-workers.
Pros
sharp give aways
Cons
short breaks
Productive work place
Packing (Former Employee) –  Macungie, PAMarch 4, 2013
Nice people, learn about packing but hard to be all day stand
Pros
15 mnts break 1/2 hour lunch
Cons
can seat
fun work place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILApril 4, 2013
It was an ok job to be at. The hardest part of the job was lifting the big tvs that where broken
I was a temp
Packer (Former Employee) –  Fogelsville, PAJanuary 9, 2013
I did not work here long. The Place would have been fun but i was let go.