Join a winning Team with a successful, seasoned State Farm Agent. Our agency is comprised of motivated and positive thinking professionals whose common goal is to own their own State Farm Agency. As a member of our agency team, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life, Health, and Financial Services.
Account Executive is a career position where a college degree is helpful, but not required. Success in growing this agency’s business is an integral part of this position as it determines your upward mobility within the organization.
- Selling additional lines of insurance to existing clients. Develop leads, schedule appointments and sell insurance products
- Work with the agency owner to establish goals and expectations for the agency
- Continuously develop a business plan outlining a timeline in order to reach your ultimate goal of becoming a State Farm Agent.
As an Insurance Account Executive, you will receive:
- Salary, commission and bonuses
- Career mobility
- Paid time off
- Undergraduate Degree
- Property/Casualty License (ability to earn)
- Life/Health License (ability to earn)
- Computer Skills