INSPECTOR 1 OR INSPECTOR 2 (This position may be filled at either level depending on candidiate's experience and/or skill level).
This position is at Shaw South in Naples, which is a remote location, working independently.
JOB SUMMARY: Inspection of mechanical parts, including first piece and first article.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect mechanical parts, including hardware, machining, castings, forgings and in-process inspections.
- Forward product to outside vendors for processing and complete all forms necessary to record transactions.
- Completion of first piece inspection reports and audit certified operator first piece inspection reports.
- Audit manufacturing processes including MRB incoming audits for dock to stock acceptance.
- Completion of first article inspection reports.
- Perform layouts of castings and machined components.
- Perform limited final inspection not requiring DSQR duties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma required, Associates Degree plus specialized training preferred and 1-5 years inspector/quality/manufacturing experience.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS ASQC Inspector a plus!!
- OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES Familiarization with specifications, blueprint reading, tools, gauges, geometric tolerancing per ANSI, calibration, 1st piece layout, 1st articles. familiar with all inspection tools including comparator, microhite and CMM. SPC training preferred.
- SALARY: Based on experience, starting at $10++ per hour
Indeed - 17 months ago
Shaw Development LLC, established in 1956 is a privately owned company located in Bonita Springs, Florida. The company engineers, validates,...