Sheakley Employee Reviews

Great company, but poor training
Valet Attendant ­ SP (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 14, 2016
Love the company, people, and job duties. However, if you are new to the industry it is very hard to understand and blossom into your role. The training is unorganized and extremely minimal.
Benefits
Cons
Poor training
Large company with great vision!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 8, 2016
Sheakley brings a clean product to market that helps employers solve problems and issues that are associated with managing employees, to include payroll processing. Working here can often times be very fun but sometimes the process is disrupted when the upper level managers start to over control the processes. Often times this leads to multiple missed steps and project failures. Overall, Sheakley is made up of a solid base of competent employees who are very capable of completing any task given to them.
Pros
Technology, products, and friendly co-workers.
Cons
Money hungry managers who are out of touch with reality.
Great Place to Work
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 28, 2016
I have been here for over two years and love the people I work with and the management. Strong team.

I have learned so much since working here and it has enhanced my skills.

I enjoy working my queue and can manage the workload.
Pros
no evenings or weekends and can work at home; great benefits
Worst place ive ever worked!!!!
rn case manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 2, 2015
Coworkers rude and unfriendly. Hostile environment causing poor productivity. Unstructured training with noneducational "trainers". Unprofessional managers and HR personnel!!!!
Pros
Cons
Toxic work environment
Sheakley is a Caring Company
Human Resources Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 15, 2015
Sheakley is a family owned, human resources and risk management solutions company. Sheakley’s involved in community efforts to help diminish childhood poverty that nearly 54 percent of Cincinnati youth experience. Sheakley is a very caring company who is committed to making a difference in the community in which we work and live and because of this and many other reasons I am very proud to be a part of Sheakley.
Not as productive as it could have been
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 17, 2013
Very busy and usually very stressful. Had a few good co-workers and we did have a few good times. Loved my hours.
Pros
Didn't have to take lunch. Could get up and down whenever I wanted.
Cons
My pay was not compatible with my job ability.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/RATING DEPT (Current Employee) –  Springdale, OhioAugust 13, 2013
I have been an employee of Sheakely for almost 21 years. There is opportunity for growth and I have made some great friendship. They are a very much into charity and their community and have partnerships with United Way. I've advanced my knowledge with regards to workers' compensation and have held many positions. The management team always has an open door policy and I've always felt comfortable to talk them about anything. The co-workers are friendly and are dedicated to help out to get the job done.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Not enough training - no manuals to refer to
Micro managed
Respresentive (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 21, 2013
Retention Client based
High Pressure
PTO provided fair
Unfair review process

Pros
Benfits
Cons
Micro Managed
Sheakley Work place
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 27, 2013
Typical day at Sheakley clock in and get right to work. Everyone including myself were too busy to be social. Enjoyed working there with lots of great people. I think my fav part is how busy we always were, made the day go fast. Learned so much from Sheakley moving forward in my career I can use.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheakley. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7