Shealy Electrical Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good place to work, would have kept working there if i could
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2015
Typical day as a Billing Specialist was making sure that the customer was taken care of and the vendor and Shealy were paid the right amount. Got in at 8 and left at 5, so helped miss some of the traffic.
I learned how to talk to people on the phone, as well as keep a steady work flow without going over board, as well as coordinating with the other branches of the company.
While i was there the company was in the middle of a merger so management was preoccupied, but they did a great job of supporting me as i learned the ropes.
My co-workers were great, always willing to talk and help out. Many of them had worked their for a long time and they all knew each other very well.
The hardest part was when i made mistakes, and learning how to avoid making the same mistake again.
The Co-workers, and the fun stuff the company did to stop the job from getting super dull. Like having pot-luck lunches and fun contests.
Pros
Steady co-workers, Well planned activities, Free Coffee
Cons
Some weekend work to keep up
Not that great of a company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 2, 2015
Not good with employ training. Did not take any initiative of showing me how to use computer system, email, etc. Did not take the initiative to show me delivery outline just showed me where the places were and had to use my own skills and abilities to do the job.
Caring employer, currently small with limited advancement opportunities
International Assistant to VP and Sales Team (Current Employee) –  Ladson, SCNovember 30, 2014
Shealy Electrical was rated top 3 employer in SC. They are a good company and care about their employees. They are growing but only have one location in Charleston and a very small shop Downtown leaving little room for advancement unless you are willing to relocate. Their health insurance is not great compared to larger corporations but they try to supplement by offering money back to the employees after their deductible has been met.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Limited advancment
Great place to learn managment skills
Shipping Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ladson, SCNovember 23, 2014
They were a great place to learn and grow as a manager. they taught you the fundamentals of being a manger.
Pros
Cumincation
Cons
washing a car in a suit
Different enviroment
Accounts Payable/Billing (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 11, 2012
Day to day work could change but overall a decent place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shealy Electrical. Our community is ready to answer.

Shealy Electrical Reviews by Location