Sheetz

Sheetz Employer Reviews

n/a
Sales Associate (Former Employee), north carolinaMarch 18, 2014
It was cool job to have and I am very thankful for the opportunity and now it is time for me to pursue my career goals.
Happy customers were our business.
Salesperson/Beverage Hostess/Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 17, 2014
I loved my experience and everyone I worked with. I always felt welcomed and free to ask questions if I needed to. The store I was first hired in had been through a lot of store managers. Learning each manager and how each one wanted things to be was challenging but the team stayed strong.
Productive place to wok
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Wilson, NCMarch 14, 2014
Pros: discounts great benifits
Cons: always standing
Great job
fast paced
busy
always something to do
great hours
Great place for advancement opportunities
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PAMarch 14, 2014
I would recommend Sheetz to anyone looking for a job. It's a good work environment with great benefits and offers advancement opportunities for everyone. Employees receive fair pay and bonuses. Sheetz also offers insurance and tuition reimbursement.
Fun Place to work
Sales Person (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVMarch 12, 2014
High energy and focus are needed. Typically hours are based off of performance.
Your experience good or bad depends on your store manager.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mount Airy, NCMarch 11, 2014
Pros: discount on food, benefits, people
Cons: 24/7 availability, rude customers
I enjoyed the majority of my time with this company. The best part of the job was establishing good relations with the customers and providing them great service. Pay was decent for the type of work. Benefits are great. I would have still been there if it weren't for the store manager. He basically ignored my training and devoted his time to 2 other – more... members of the management team. Got word from a little birdie that he was going to push me out so he could promote another of his "pets". – less
Enjoyable and well organized company
Team Member (Current Employee), Murrysville, PAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: half off food, employee's are well taken care of
Cons: not enough hours for everyone to work what they desire.
Sheetz is a very caring and well organized company. They treat their employees with the upmost respect and gratitude. They show their appreciation by giving the employees recognition and perks. My typical day at Sheetz isn't always a good day but that is usually how work goes. The team I worked with couldn't have been a better team. Almost all of my – more... coworkers considered each other as family members. When working at a high pace busy job it is impeccable that you look out for one another. You try to get as much work done before the next shift comes in so they do not have to struggle as much. The management team did the best they could to have the day run smoothly by making sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing. The hardest part is getting caught up from a rush during the day, but since our team is fantastic it usually was not an issue. – less
Working at Sheetz
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Wake Forest, NCFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: paid lunch, flexible hours
Cons: i have no cons to say about sheetz
Sheetz is a great company to work for. Only reason i left was because i moved to Wilmington for school and they did not have Sheetz down there for me to transfer too. It is a fun working enivorment. The company treat thier employees good. They work with your schedule. If you're in school and working, the company give students reimbursement checks if – more... they qualify for it. The managers treat everyone equal. I loved working there. – less
great place to work
Team Member (Current Employee), Claysburg, PAFebruary 25, 2014
Sheetz is a great place to work. #87 on the national list of best places to work.
The teamwork at Sheetz is phenominal, so is their professionalism.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Franklin, PAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: sheetz pays better than most jobs in this line of work, and offers great benefits and advancement oppertunities to interested, hard working employees.
Cons: paid breaks often mean it can take a long time to get your breaks in.
This job is very fast paced and demanding, but still fun and rewarding. This company is good at treating their employees in a valuable manner. I learned the importance of team work, hard work and discipline. The management team at this company is respectful, flexible and understanding of their employees needs. The managers are also good at communicating – more... their expectations of their employees, while still hearing their employees expectations of them. The hardest part of the job is learning how to be gracious while dealing with an unhappy, sometimes rude customers. My favorite part was achieving my improvement goals , in speed and accuracy of orders. I also love getting to know my regular customers! – less
large warehouse
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee), Whitehall Township, PAFebruary 20, 2014
there was no job security. they were constantly hiring and firing groups of people. sometimes for no reason at all.
Fun and productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New Philadelphia, OHFebruary 19, 2014
Great place to work with great teamwork and great ways for advancement up the ladder of the company
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Huntington, WVFebruary 13, 2014
Sheetz was a good place to work, very accommodating on working with personal schedules, requesting time off, and advancement.
Gas station Job
Salesperson (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: half off lunch
Made food
Ran register
Clean
Answer phones
Very high stress
Fun working with all the customers that I seen come in daily.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Salem, NCFebruary 10, 2014
Helping customers every way I can. I learned new things about my job on a daily basis. The management was good. Working with some of the best co-workers. Hardest part of the job was doing the freezer pull because I freeze way to much! I loved working with customers and helping anyone anyway I could.
Easy job, Decent pay
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Rochester, PAFebruary 1, 2014
Sheetz is a pretty laid back place to work and the work is not hard. The pay is decent and the management is not hard to work with or communicate with.
Productive and fun conveniant store/ gas station
Cashier/ Food Preparation (Former Employee), Dillsburg, PaJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: interacting with people
Cons: very rarely being short staffed
A typical day working at sheetz is fast-paced and challenging. I learned how to handle upset customers and be a productive as possible. Both the management and the co-workers were a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of the job was getting everything done when we were short-staffed. The most enjoyable part of this job was interacting with people.
productive and very fun
CASHIER (Former Employee), Powhatan, VAJanuary 28, 2014
The job is a good job that gives good salary and room for advancement.
Cashier
Stocker/Facility management (Former Employee), Woodbridge,VAJanuary 28, 2014
Maintain clean work environment
Restock
Cash register
Overnight duties
Great place of employment
SALESPERSON (Current Employee), Clearfield, PAJanuary 24, 2014
Sheetz has been a great place of employment. It has made me a better person and had made me very sociable. Sheetz is a great company o work for and has been very flexible with my schedule while in college. I would recommend this company to any one.

About Sheetz

You might say Sheetz is to the convenience store business what Wal-Mart is to discount shopping. Noted for being exceptionally – Read more

Sheetz Photos