Shell Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

work as a cashier guided me to know more people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL, Orlando Fl.December 2, 2017
The hardest part of the job is to be patient with customer due to every customer is different in character and temper. We must keep a type of code of ethic when working with customers of all kind.
Pros
You can have as many friends as you want
Cons
keep on eye when the worst part about thieves are inside the store.
I enjoy our regular customers!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, NENovember 3, 2017
I really enjoy working here, its fast paced yet not stressful. I enjoy interacting with our customers and the duties that I have to perform to keep Shell presentable.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Lack of hours
nice place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLOctober 16, 2017
My manager was a delight to work with. I enjoyed that the job dint just consist of cashier work and cleaning. Responsibilities were based on time worked in the store.
Fun and relaxing
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 21, 2017
It's a great place to work at and most of the customers are very nice and welcoming.the manager is very informative and like his store to be a certain way.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fairview, TNJuly 7, 2017
It is a great place to work. the people are always friendly and they treat there workers like there own family. i would tell anyone to go work for them.
Good
Customer Service/Leadership (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 25, 2017
Was a pretty nice place to work, understanding, loved my boss. It was a privately owed one so it was a close knit family. Very easy to move up in that company but there really isnt much to move out to.
Pros
understanding
Cons
not really any growth opportunities
awful company
CSR (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 26, 2017
there was no training they just threw me into to work i had to self learn everything or ask a co worker for help, the pay was awful for the work they wanted.
Cons
pay, staff, rude customers, awful hours
it was a gas station
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHMay 25, 2017
i worked at a one man gas station on second shift on weekends. i never complained about my job. my hiring manager moved to another store and the follow manager started creating a hostile work environment.
Pros
proximity to home.
Cons
everything else
awesome
Mechanic- Customer service oriented (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 1, 2017
id go back there in a heart beat and work. I loved it there. the management there was awesome. but the pay sucked. but it was tolerable. just to work with some nice people.
Pros
nice people
Cons
no benifits
Awesome and Understanding Work Staff
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CA 95242April 30, 2017
Best Management I have ever worked with in a work environment. Coworkers are awesome people, and once you get the hang of everything, life becomes simple. I really loved working here.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
you end up with a lot of homeless people coming by
Customer Service Representative - cashier (Current Employee) –  Las Piedras, PRApril 9, 2017
learn how to efficiently work at a fast paste, learn comunication skills due to speaking to different people all day and am able to manage stressful situations and work under pressure.
Great environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wyoming MichiganApril 7, 2017
Shell gas station was a good place to work the store was clean the customers were amazing and the staff was pretty good the work over a shower was pretty self explanatory
Pros
Having a chance to meet great customers
Cons
Not enough hours or pay
Productive work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHFebruary 26, 2017
Steady work and easy work that could be done. Able to work at gas station because of the certification test I had to take. I learned so much from working there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLFebruary 2, 2017
It was a great place to work, management was always able to work with my school schedule and with a lot of work location where you can get transfer incase you and your family have to get relocated.
Good experience
Customer Service, Payroll (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2017
Very good experience for a up and coming professional. Able to learn from others, good work environment. Safe and clean surroundings Able to learn other cultures and backgrounds by meeting people from all over the world
Pros
good pay
Cons
slow to advance
Great
ATTENDANT / CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Darien, ILJanuary 12, 2017
I enjoyed my job at shell. I worked the 4rd shift for many years, getting to know the regulars, knowing the job inside and out. management was great, no micromanaging.
Pros
great place
Cons
I have been working as a full time employee with Shell
Sales Assistant Manager and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2017
Professional atmosphere. Flexible work schedule. Large company, Excellent talent, Fun energetic employees, large amounts of responsibility quickly
all job done ontime because of team work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJanuary 4, 2017
Typical day at work learned team play and also stay calmed down when aggressive customer upset.
My co-workers really so nice, we enjoy and help each other.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
15 miniut break
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJanuary 3, 2017
Meet very nice people.great opportunity everyone very outgoing and nice .everyone takes customer service serious very clean environment .
Worst experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXDecember 21, 2016
Got the job. But felt like i was being watched because of my color. I was accused of stealing but when proven wrong i was made to feel as if i was wrong for being right. I could only work one shift and that was overnight. No work was done by any other co workers except for me and three others. There was a lot of favoritism going on as well. Policy after policy being broken and nothing is said about it. But the minute i mess up i have to be coached when apparently we were lacking in supervision and instruction. Wasn't a bad temp job but not anything that i would try to make permanent.
Pros
n/a
Cons
low pay, racial tension, bad hours, bad work enviornment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell. Our community is ready to answer.