Shell

Shell Employer Reviews

it was a wonderful place to work
cashier (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 24, 2014
Pros: free drinks
I enjoyed it , the people and guest , I learn the paper work , the hardest was learning the paper work . I loved every one i work with!
Great Company
Process (Current Employee), Geismar, LAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: team
Shift Team Reports, Daily Safety Meetings, Talks with PTL, Overtime oppurtunities, The hardest part is not knowing the job , the hardest part is multiple people training you when your trying to learn a job ..The great part is the team getting together working together and eating together.
Loved to work with the customers.
Cashier (Former Employee), Gaylord, MIJuly 21, 2014
Pros: health care & paid vacations.
Cons: amount of pay!
A typical day at work was always fun & exiting. I learned how to deal with different types of individuals.My co-workers where great, I never had a problem getting along with anyone.The hardest part of the job was learning how to deal with the customers and how to make them all happy with the services offered. The most enjoyable part of the job was when – more... I would make all of the customers happy with the services offered and they would walk away with a smile. – less
This is a very good company to work for.
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee), Trinidad & Tobago.July 20, 2014
Pros: health and safety extended beyond the work place.
Cons: sometimes the voice of the ground workers is lost.
I enjoyed working at Shell, there was always the opportunity for learning and expanding your knowledge.
Nice working Enviroment and Great Experience
Technical Support Analyst - Shell Lubricants (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 13, 2014
I started as a contractor with Primary Services. I got the opportunity to learn a lot of software use and application, my team and coworkers were all always helpful, very friendly, passionate and easy to get along with. I worked there for quite a bit after which my contract expired. its a great place to work and I will recommend any one to work with – more... Primary Services. – less
always something to do
Store Clerk/Cashier/cook (Former Employee), Pearland, TXJuly 11, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
very challenging but fun place always something to do but you had fun too
Worst experience of my Career
Store Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 10, 2014
Upper management was racist, rude, sexist, and extremely unprofessional. No benefits, no raises, no reason to work there unless its temporary. Job makes you question their morals.
great safe place tow work in
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee), Royse City, TXJuly 7, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: no healthcare
very busy learned multitasking and co workers are great. managemets is great
Could use some work.
Associate (Current Employee), Nashua, NHJuly 7, 2014
Typical day involves property upkeep, using a cash register, stocking shelves, sorting and organizing orders, cash handling, and customer service. A fast-paced work environment.

Management; unstable.

Co-Workers; I enjoy working with 90% of the employees. There's constantly people leaving and constant new hires, so it can get frustrating.

Hardest – more... part of the job; it's a very drama filled environment which gets extremely annoying. I go to work to work, not to listen to everyone talking badly about each other.

Most enjoyable part; I enjoy working with the public, I see hundreds of faces each day and every day, it's us catching up. I've met some great people through this job. – less
Productive and successful day.
Area Manager, Retail Operation (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 2, 2014
Pros: schedule time
Cons: busy
Day start from Night before and has a set of appointment along with the very important task to do and also set time for real emergency work need to be done,
productive
BP Intern Student (Former Employee), Petaluma, CAJune 27, 2014
Pros: exciting
Cons: na
I can say this job is where I learned the most!!! Very interesting to say the least. Great and helpful co-workers, including management.
Hardest part was learning the ropes of how the company was ran.
lunch time
Customer Service representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 23, 2014
Pros: i like my job
Cons: i had to travel very far
team work the ability to work well with others greet customers with a smile keeping a clean work area meeting people
Productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJune 19, 2014
As a sales associate Shell gas is a fun, exciting, and energizing career. I learned that I could multitask. My coworkers were fun and helpful people.
Management is enjoyable
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJune 14, 2014
The gas station was a challenge for me, I had to be at work a lot. Dealing with the customers all day.
ok job great, team support, and hard on personal time.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 12, 2014
The hardest par of the job is trying to make everyone happy. The job it self takes away a lot of personal time, There's not much room in advancing. Its a good starter job but not if your looking for a career. The best part is all the different types of races and people you meet.
Many opportunities
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TxJune 12, 2014
Pros: excellent career move - many opporunities
Shell provided the stage to learn the IT business. Those opportunities covered regional and global environments that include every possible situation.
Great Company
CGI CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 6, 2014
Great Company job! Enjoyed the people, location, and environment.
a clean and friendly place to work.
cashier (Former Employee), Ashland, KYJune 3, 2014
Pros: on the clock breaks, clean work enviroment
Cons: no raises
A regular day at work consist of cleaning the store, taking out trash, counting cigarettes, checking for outdated product, and stocking product. My co workers for the most part were friendly and easy to work with. There was not anything to hard about the job but taking out the trash next to the gas pumps was the rough part of the job.
Good meals
Production Specialists (Former Employee), Meeker, CO.June 2, 2014
Pros: great people to work with. beautiful country to work at.
Cons: n/a
Run test on production wells and check production locations twice a day..
A Professional Comany to work for
OCM (Former Employee), GOMJune 1, 2014
Pros: professional
Would Seek to be on Permanent Staff - Offshore & On Shore. Seek to be involved in the Sub Sea Group - Globally

1 2 3 4 5

About Shell

Royal Dutch Shell plc is incorporated in England and Wales, has its headquarters in The Hague and is listed on the London, Amsterdam, – Read more