Shell

Shell Employee Reviews

Nice, clean, and friendly work environment.
Cashier (Current Employee), Fayetteville, WVJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Fast paced
Cons: No benefits
You start your work day by getting your register counted and ready to use. There is normally multiple people per shift, so you either start on the tasks list or wait on customers while your co-worker starts on the tasks list.
The most enjoyable part of this job is the people you get to meet, even though you only see them for a few minutes or so, you wait on hundreds of people a day.
enjoyed my coworkers
Server, line help, food prep, trainer (Former Employee), indianapolis indiana kentucky aveJuly 23, 2015
Pros: the employees
Cons: not family oriented
The owner wasn't family oriented and was not understanding about family matters. I had to leave because I had a family matter I had to attend to and was told if I did then I would no longer have a job.
Confused and Illdefined
Rotating Equipment Delivery Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee), New OrleansJuly 23, 2015
Speaking only for the management in my department I was surprised by how confused they were. Procedures and job responsibilities seemed to change weekly and you could not turn to management for clarification.
part time
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Laurel, MDJuly 20, 2015
it was a part time job but was worst than a full time job because I was the experienced worker and had to do a lot over time to cover the new coming members. the hardest part on the job was the delivery of the inventory.
Exciting and highly growth oriented place to work in.
Summer Intern (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Ability to explore variety of other opportunities, free training, network organizations with sports activities, flexible working hours, free lunch with supervisor and mentors
Cons: limited sport facility for exercising, small clinic in the complex for health attention running for short hours
Productive and a great environment to achieve your life time goal building a career of your choice. Co workers are always ready to teach you and also learn from you. Great team work exhibited. Supervisor will always assist in any way possible to help you grow and excel. Hardest part was understanding electrical drawing but my supervisor and PV body made it quite easy within a few weeks.
Productive, and engaging
Site Manager (Current Employee), Madera, CAJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Meals? Free!
Cons: Limited Breaks
From start to finish, always something to fix, move around, and just arrange to make the facility look great inside and out.
Great experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 10, 2015
As an assistance manager, I was able to learn skills such as leadership, effective communication, and confidence in my abilities. I enjoyed interacting with others. The hardest part was interacting with difficult customers and employees but I was able to learn from these experiences and communicate in a more effective manner.
Very Productive
AP Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Off every other Friday
Cons: Far away from home
Heavy workload but managed to distribute accordingly. Great assistance from management when co-workers were difficulte to deal with. Great bonuses.
Decent working environment with ebb and flow of ticket flow
IT Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Great Team
Cons: Lots of tickets at once at times
Ensure all customers are contacted

Set appointments with customers

Diagnose and repair hardware issues

Ensure parts are ordered, used, and returned in a timely fashion
worked as a cashier.
cashier (Former Employee), Menefiee CaJuly 7, 2015
ran register cleaned and stocked. helped stock clean the location did bank runs and a variety of things to make the store run smooth.
Great experience
Lead Web Developer & Graphic Designer (Contract) (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Huge portfolio of companies to design for, Pennzoil, QuakerState, Jiffy Lube and Shell.
Cons: Most of Marketing Department were contract employees.
I enjoyed my time at Shell. Best part was working on so many brands under their portfolio, Pennzoil, QuakerState, Jiffy Lube and Shell.
Shell is a fantastic company
Technician Assistant and Relief Operator (Current Employee), Arlington Heights, ILJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Benefits: 401k, salary, gas cards, gifts and over time pay
Cons: Long hours
I have enjoyed working for Shell and continue to do so to this day. I have nothing but good things to say about the company and their benefits, salary and corporate mobility. I simply feel that I'd be a better fit in a different work environment and wish to seek out a change.
productive, fast paced, and fun work place
Cashier, Maintenance (Former Employee), Exeter, CAJuly 6, 2015
Always busy/Always moving, learned to properly manage my time with multiple tasks.
Good management, good co-workers, loved interacting with customers.
Management and costumer service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJune 30, 2015
Greeting customers, making sure all stocks and fuels have been ordered, preparing schedules for the week, budgeting the books
manager
Manager (Former Employee), Magee, MSJune 30, 2015
I was the manager there so I done every thing for my store as ordering hiring . my crew was great they also helped me to make sue the store was clean and neat at all times
Enjoyable place to work
Supply Planning Third Party Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 18, 2015
Pros: Location
Cons: Layoffs
I have been in a management position for the majority of my tender at Shell. I am an excellent leader who takes pride in leading by example which was recognized by upper management. Shell was an exciting company to work for. The teams, departments and divisions allowed the opportunity to gain knowledge in various areas.
Amazing, Determined, and Fun Workplace with Amazing People
Office Education Student/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Deer Park, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, fun events, wonderful coworkers, diverse company, many new experiences that I have learned a lot from
A typical day at work consists of many different duties. There is never a set routine. Through this job I have learned the basics and more about the office setting and what it is like to carry on the role of an assistant. Management is great, and the coworkers are great. Every one is easy to get along with and the nicest people I have ever met. The hardest part of my job is short notice challenges that come up, then again I enjoy being in those situations, because I love the feeling of getting things done and knowing everything is under control. There is not a specific thing I enjoy about this job, I have loved every minute of it.
i basically managed it daily
Cashier (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 12, 2015
Pros: great experience
Cons: hard to handle
my review about this job that it was great but the management was poor. Everyday different drama happened because how our customers were really mean and disobedient
shell
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Highlandville, MOJune 11, 2015
I love my job and my co-workers and my customers are the best, but I am a full time student and mother and need to have some consistency and opportunity for advancement.
Enviroment was relaxing
Store Clerk (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJune 11, 2015
I would work the cash register, and help people find what they are looking for. I would also restock and clean around the establishment if business got slow. I learn how to use a cash register my time at shell. My co-worker were great, and so was the management.

1 2 3 4 5

About Shell

Royal Dutch Shell plc is incorporated in England and Wales, has its headquarters in The Hague and is listed on the London, Amsterdam, – Read more

Shell Salaries