Shell

Shell Employer Reviews

Hard multitasking job.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches, flexible schedule.
Cons: compesation, job cultures, job security.
A typical day at work is very busy the 8 work hours, you need to be able to sell, provide customer service and replenish the store, all at the same time. Develop multitasking skills, and how to provide customer service. I have very good relation with my co-workers, we are a very strong team. The hardest part of the job is attend to hard customers. The – more... most enjoyable part is feel than the customer are satisfied with your job. – less
fun and fast paced workplace
Store manager (Former Employee), cumberland riNovember 14, 2014
shell is a good company overall. If I had the chance I would go back.
very calm and great co-workers
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Park City, ILNovember 13, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: minimum wage
a very nice and friendly gas station
I learned how to stock merchandise, how to operate a cashier
the co-workers were very friendly & understandable
the hardest part of the job was cleaning the restrooms
the most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things each day and meeting new people every day at work
N/A
Stock Clerk, Sales Floor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 11, 2014
The working environment is good and all the colleagues are nice and professional.
It was ok to work with shell.
Lease Operator Trainee (Former Employee), Kermit, TXNovember 11, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: management
Shell an okay company to work for wish the management was better.
Excellent
Mobility Technical Support & Analytics (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 7, 2014
Excellent in all aspects.

All aspects described on the star rating are all really great when it comes to this company. It was definitely a great experience.

Loved it.
Awesome
Cashier (Former Employee), Eldorado, TXNovember 6, 2014
Pros: breaks when needed and free meal
Cons: accusations about money, long hours
Everyday at work would be hilarious. I worked with people that were friends of mine. I learned how to stock the store and work an advanced electronic cash register. The hardest part of my job would have to be doing inventory. All the numbers would get confusing at times and the registers would come out short or wrong.
busy work place
Cashier (Former Employee), providenceNovember 5, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: no breaks
busy gas station. always kept busy stocking and customer service skills
experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), USANovember 5, 2014
Good place to learn from working along side manager. Short time of work experience.
fast pace work environment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2014
fun, fast pace work environment. friendly co-workers make it a more enjoyable work experience. The hardest part of the job is to deal with unruly customers, these people are generally regulars at the store but are always looking for ways to cause problems. I do not let them affect me and continue with my work as usual.
Excellent Place to Work
Road Transport Safety (Former Employee), Midland, TXOctober 23, 2014
Super group to work for and with. World leading safety culture throughout the organization.
cashier
Cashier (Current Employee), Lynchburg, VAOctober 18, 2014
I enjoy working for the company and like the people I work with
very good place to work
Cashier/Customer Associate (Former Employee), Yuma, AZOctober 16, 2014
It was a fun job but the hours sometimes were not the best. The manager there was great
Productive and great
Project Coordinator (Consultant) (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch, dinner, team bunding
Cons: great place
• Define projects requirements and training of users.
• Identify and translate business constraints in collaboration with the technical team.
• Liaise with business managers to analyze and determine system reports.
• Gather and analyze business requirements to ensure appropriate solutions are provided.
• Document changes to assist the helpdesk and provide – more... IT training to support software applications.
• Ensure all systems continuously meet specifications as stated in company policies and procedure manual.
• Manage client engagement services and solutions implementation.
• Provide business consulting knowledge expertise in strategic performance management. Methodologies, process assessment work, and the application of technologies to business.
• Foster customer loyalty by ensuring that our customers fully utilize the value of our solutions and services.
• Direct the coordination of all implementation tasks involving third party vendors as well as provide consultation to clients on systems implementation – less
Fun social place to work
EDWARDS OIL COMPANY, SHELL - Store Manager (Former Employee), Columbia TNOctober 14, 2014
Pros: free drinks and good pay
Cons: finding solid employees
Customers always come first so gave excellent customer care. Learned to order food from Sysco and stock shelves. Run a deli where we had lunches everyday. Make sure all gas pumps was working properly. Hiring workers. The hardest part of the job was leaving it. I had to move. The most enjoyable was being around people and taking care of their needs.
Contractor - Great place to work
Solutions Consultant - Contractor (Former Employee), Houston, TexasOctober 13, 2014
Pros: great team environment
Cons: it was a long term temp assignment
This was a very fast pace job and I loved it. I was a contractor and hoped to get offered a job but the contract assignment ended. I was really sad to leave.
cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Barrington, RIOctober 8, 2014
It wasn't pleasant but I needed money so I stuck with it, I will leave if offered a job.
Fast pace and fun
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2014
Pros: the pay at the time and my co-workers
Cons: drive offs and getting robbed too much.
I enjoyed working here as well. Its been so many years ago. But I can say the team here, we were like family. Very challenging job to work at a gas station. When it gets busy, that's when you are challenged the most.
Customer Friendly
Manager/cashier (Former Employee), Citrus Heights, CAOctober 6, 2014
I would run the register for four hours until my cashier started. I would then do my daily paperwork, analyze daily sales. I would do product movement of inventory.
A day at shell
Deli (Current Employee), Madison, ALOctober 2, 2014
Pros: good raises often and half off food..
Cons: some particular peope and and rules
A typical day at work is busy busy busy. I learned how to manage a store and handle employees. Managment is different everywhere you go. You have to learn how to handle each indivual and their liks and wants. Co workers are mostly for themseves trying to get somewhere. The hardest part of the job is getting trouble for things that you have no control – more... over. The most enjoyable part was one favorite manager I had at my favorite store!!! – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Shell

Royal Dutch Shell plc is incorporated in England and Wales, has its headquarters in The Hague and is listed on the London, Amsterdam, – Read more