Shell

Shell Employee Reviews

Management and costumer service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJune 30, 2015
Greeting customers, making sure all stocks and fuels have been ordered, preparing schedules for the week, budgeting the books
manager
Manager (Former Employee), Magee, MSJune 30, 2015
I was the manager there so I done every thing for my store as ordering hiring . my crew was great they also helped me to make sue the store was clean and neat at all times
Enjoyable place to work
Supply Planning Third Party Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 18, 2015
Pros: Location
Cons: Layoffs
I have been in a management position for the majority of my tender at Shell. I am an excellent leader who takes pride in leading by example which was recognized by upper management. Shell was an exciting company to work for. The teams, departments and divisions allowed the opportunity to gain knowledge in various areas.
Amazing, Determined, and Fun Workplace with Amazing People
Office Education Student/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Deer Park, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, fun events, wonderful coworkers, diverse company, many new experiences that I have learned a lot from
A typical day at work consists of many different duties. There is never a set routine. Through this job I have learned the basics and more about the office setting and what it is like to carry on the role of an assistant. Management is great, and the coworkers are great. Every one is easy to get along with and the nicest people I have ever met. The hardest part of my job is short notice challenges that come up, then again I enjoy being in those situations, because I love the feeling of getting things done and knowing everything is under control. There is not a specific thing I enjoy about this job, I have loved every minute of it.
i basically managed it daily
Cashier (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 12, 2015
Pros: great experience
Cons: hard to handle
my review about this job that it was great but the management was poor. Everyday different drama happened because how our customers were really mean and disobedient
shell
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Highlandville, MOJune 11, 2015
I love my job and my co-workers and my customers are the best, but I am a full time student and mother and need to have some consistency and opportunity for advancement.
Enviroment was relaxing
Store Clerk (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJune 11, 2015
I would work the cash register, and help people find what they are looking for. I would also restock and clean around the establishment if business got slow. I learn how to use a cash register my time at shell. My co-worker were great, and so was the management.
More training needed
Reliability Engineer (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 9, 2015
There is not much training here. Management needs to pay more attention to training. Training would be very helpful to employees.
Productive and fun including many areas to develop
Sales Support Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 8, 2015
I worked for Shell Oil Company for 12 years. While during my career I had many opportunities to promote and learn different area's of Shell Business.
bad work enviorment
CSR/Cashier (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJune 7, 2015
Pros: customers
Cons: lack of staff
I generally had to deal with incompetent management, I learned not to be so trusting, I had a difficult time with some management , while other managers were really good in what they did, I work with awesome co-workers, my hardest part of my job was dealing with upper managements , who place these unbelievable task that could not be achieved, my most favorite part of the job were the customers who still ask about me to this day
Shell is a great place to work.
Offshore Electrician Intern (Former Employee), Gulf of MexicoJune 6, 2015
My internship with Shell was extremely beneficial and enjoyable. The company is top-notch; the people, very helpful.
Contract Position
RtP Analyst/ Jr. Buyer - Primary Services (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJune 4, 2015
Pros: Working with SAP in depth
Cons: Contract Position
Due to this being a contract position, there was limited interaction between myself and other permanent employees. I enjoyed the in depth work I did with SAP as well as learning the RFP process. Management was solely focused on future endeavors and therefore everyday needs were falling through the cracks.
productive
NET Developer (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 29, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management
challenging job
good perks
helping to co-workers
the most enjoyable part of the job
productive and fun work place with a lot of interaction with people
manger (Former Employee), CTMay 28, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
customer service,inventory , maintenance,dealing with vendor ,training new employee, dealing with some angry customer too
Overall rating = Excellent. Awesome environment.
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TexasMay 27, 2015
Totally pleased with my work experience at this Compnay.

I have learned Sharepoint here. Fine tuned my excel skills.

The comraderie with my coworkers is top of the line. There are 4 assistants that work closely and get along with each other. Excellent coordination, cooperation and communication skills in this group Did I mention, all women. Never have I had women working together without conflict. I do now. I was an integral part of this groups relationship building.

The hardest part of my job is - leaving at the end of my contract.
Gas Station Attendant
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Dawsonville, GAMay 26, 2015
Pros: You work at your own pace
Cons: Eat lunch when you can, No healthcare
For the most part I worked by myself. I opened the store and worked the first half of the day until the closer came in and worked the second half. I enjoyed working in a relaxed eniroment where I didn't have someone looking over my shoulder al the time. It was a great job to learn and has opened many doors for me where ever I go.
Good workplace
Cashier (Current Employee), Pico Rivera, CaliforniaMay 25, 2015
It depends on the day but once it gets busy it is fun and interesting to meet new people. Some times there is nothing to do and then the next day they tell you why didn't you clean or something. When you know that you did everything possible to keep the store in order and clean.
Great Place to work
Exploration Geophysicist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 25, 2015
Excellent professional environment with technical trainings and co workers with team work and collaboration mentality and culture.

I enjoy technical collaborative team work and opportunities to work and grow professionally.
working at a gas station is pretty fun
Cashier, fuel attendant (Former Employee), Tigard, ORMay 23, 2015
Pros: online scheduling you can check it on your phone, usually everyone is happy and tryes to work hard as a team to be rewarded for the hard work, mandatory once in a while meatings paid and good food depending if you have an awesome manager, paid training/ vacations when youve worked there for a while, oh and they throw the company party's whats not to love
Cons: I have none
Jacksons is an awesome company to work for. The benefits and perks are pretty cool there one of the few gas selling companies that actually understand that a reward system work better for an incentive. workers are assets and investments that bring in revenue
I would recommend anyone to apply here
Good and steady work days
Clerk II (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 19, 2015
Our team made use of several types of information collected from offshore tests and made corrections for entry into the company database.

1 2 3 4 5

About Shell

Royal Dutch Shell plc is incorporated in England and Wales, has its headquarters in The Hague and is listed on the London, Amsterdam, – Read more

Shell Salaries