Shell

Shell Employer Reviews

Fun job
Cashier (Former Employee), Port Saint John, FLDecember 21, 2014
I enjoyed this job because I was the shift manager. I was responsible for making things flow properly. I enjoyed working in a convenient store. You get to see interest things and get to focus solely on tasks and providing the best environment for your customers.
instrumentayion fire&gas
Instrument / fire &gas senior technician (Current Employee), Egypt -west desertDecember 19, 2014
I have 12 years experience in instrumentation and control and fire &gas installation and commissioning and maintenance.
meeting people
Customer Service Clerk/Cashier (Current Employee), Abilene, TXDecember 17, 2014
You meet all sorts of people working as a cashier. I like keeping the coffee on and helping them find anything they're looking for in the store. The employees that I work with are kind and just awesome.
Most of the time this is a fast paced environment and everybody is in a hurry to get somewhere so you have to be quick and very attentive
to the customers – more... needs. – less
Busy
Logical Access Administrator (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 16, 2014
the job here is Fast-Paced.. High demand. Its a job so it pays the bills
Good for direct hires.
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), New Orleans, LADecember 15, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: contracting out
Contractors are not well managed. Great people and great work atmostphere. Excellent work ethics within the company that strive for success. Some people look down on contractors who usually end up getting the blunt end of the stick. Great pay and benefits with positiont that teach you everyday and make you want to succeed.
Depends
Cashier (Former Employee), South Haven, MIDecember 10, 2014
Nice place but it greatly depends on your co-workers and management. customers are never the best thing about a customer service job but with the right co-workers and management it can be a good experience.
n/a
Packaging Operator (Current Employee), Galent Park TXDecember 6, 2014
good job
team player
love it
good hour
weekend off
easy to move up in the company
great opportunity
fun work place with amazing management
Cashier (Former Employee), Mansfield, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: fun loving professional
Cons: short breaks.
Professional fun work place. Great way to go to school and make money. amazing place to work for.
decent wage, advancement oppertunity
retail management (Current Employee), Murray, UTNovember 30, 2014
Pros: most weekends off
Cons: always available to cover shifts when associates call off. must be on call 24/7
early morning, daily fuel survey is required, driving to local stores to report fuel prices/changes. and emailed to corp. offices. Run reports to calculate daily sales and purchases.. Place orders from various vendors distributers check deliveries Balance end of day, end of week and end of month, create expense reports and margin reports. Hire and train – more... staff, develop a productive and happy team. Complete payroll. Report any incidents, Make all deposits, balance safe. Delegate and report maintainence. Enforce Compliance with state and federal laws as well as Policies and Proceedures. Keep High standards of cleanliness and Customer Service. Communicate with staff as well as District Managers and Corp. Offices. – less
Hard multitasking job.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches, flexible schedule.
Cons: compesation, job cultures, job security.
A typical day at work is very busy the 8 work hours, you need to be able to sell, provide customer service and replenish the store, all at the same time. Develop multitasking skills, and how to provide customer service. I have very good relation with my co-workers, we are a very strong team. The hardest part of the job is attend to hard customers. The – more... most enjoyable part is feel than the customer are satisfied with your job. – less
fun and fast paced workplace
Store manager (Former Employee), cumberland riNovember 14, 2014
shell is a good company overall. If I had the chance I would go back.
very calm and great co-workers
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Park City, ILNovember 13, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: minimum wage
a very nice and friendly gas station
I learned how to stock merchandise, how to operate a cashier
the co-workers were very friendly & understandable
the hardest part of the job was cleaning the restrooms
the most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things each day and meeting new people every day at work
N/A
Stock Clerk, Sales Floor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 11, 2014
The working environment is good and all the colleagues are nice and professional.
It was ok to work with shell.
Lease Operator Trainee (Former Employee), Kermit, TXNovember 11, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: management
Shell an okay company to work for wish the management was better.
Excellent
Mobility Technical Support & Analytics (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 7, 2014
Excellent in all aspects.

All aspects described on the star rating are all really great when it comes to this company. It was definitely a great experience.

Loved it.
Awesome
Cashier (Former Employee), Eldorado, TXNovember 6, 2014
Pros: breaks when needed and free meal
Cons: accusations about money, long hours
Everyday at work would be hilarious. I worked with people that were friends of mine. I learned how to stock the store and work an advanced electronic cash register. The hardest part of my job would have to be doing inventory. All the numbers would get confusing at times and the registers would come out short or wrong.
busy work place
Cashier (Former Employee), providenceNovember 5, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: no breaks
busy gas station. always kept busy stocking and customer service skills
experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), USANovember 5, 2014
Good place to learn from working along side manager. Short time of work experience.
fast pace work environment
Store Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2014
fun, fast pace work environment. friendly co-workers make it a more enjoyable work experience. The hardest part of the job is to deal with unruly customers, these people are generally regulars at the store but are always looking for ways to cause problems. I do not let them affect me and continue with my work as usual.
Excellent Place to Work
Road Transport Safety (Former Employee), Midland, TXOctober 23, 2014
Super group to work for and with. World leading safety culture throughout the organization.

1 2 3 4 5

About Shell

Royal Dutch Shell plc is incorporated in England and Wales, has its headquarters in The Hague and is listed on the London, Amsterdam, – Read more