SHEPLERS

SHEPLERS Employee Reviews

sheplers
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 15, 2015
i liked all the workers they were nice and hard workers. the managers were nice and they would thank you for your hard work. they were so nice they got me clothes for work. in all i really liked working there. one of my most favorite things there was the customers.
This company has a very positive inviroment to work in.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 14, 2014
Sheplers is a great place to work. It offers very positive influences. The managers I work with do a great job of training. They provide as much positive feed back to their employees as negative feedback. The only drawback to this company is the fact an employee isn't able to work enough hours to get health insurance unless you are management. The starting compensation is great for high school and college students, but as a main source of income an employee can't make enough to support a household.
good work experience
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2013
good company to work, loyal to customers, work with employees personal needs.
Fun work place
Retail Sales Associate/Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 16, 2013
Pros: the country music, and fellow emplyees.
Cons: the cold weather during the tent sales events.
I loved working for Sheplers, not only because of my fellow employees but because of the customers also. I met people from all over the world who love country music and western wear. It was one of my favorite places of employment.
fun
Cashier (Former Employee), Wichita, KSApril 11, 2013
Pros: discount on merchandise
Cons: pay
was a ok place to work was a good place to work for was a good environment was fun there
Good
Information Technology Support (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMay 22, 2012
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: health care was a little expensive
Work for the company for thirty years in th IT Department was a computer operator for 28years and then did technical support for end user the last 2 years.Co-workers were great .enjoyed the traveling i did to bench mark computer system and set ups at our las vegas stores.

About SHEPLERS

Man of Steel wanted: Commercial Metals (CMC) manufactures, recycles, and sells enough steel and metal to test even Superman. CMC operates – Read more

SHEPLERS Salaries