Sheraton Employee Reviews

Found 1,399 reviews matching the search
free lunch
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 24, 2017
coworkers was very helpful
perfect schedules they work with you on what have plain outside of work
every month we have activities for good rates from the guest
when slow they pay you extra when you pick up more rooms
Pros
great benifit
Cons
suplies
Evolution Hospitality is Horrible
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 24, 2017
Do not believe in their culture. There is no work-life balance. They are dictators. Only benefits you if you are on the higher and upper management tiers.
HEI Management group is the WORST
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2017
We recently transitioned to a new management company tht had everyone extremely excited. Until the transition actually took place. They came in and fired a large amount of people and including the night time cleaning crew to save money and pushed those duties on time the hourly workers without raise of pay, cut of hours drastically people went from 40 hour weeks be full time to 32 hours being considered full time.
Okay
Lead Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 19, 2017
People where coming in and out form different countries. They had great food. Service was okay the training was not that great but you are computer Savvy then it was easy
Pros
No boss over your back
Cons
The always have plobus weith you as a supper viser.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  MIAMI FL 33142May 17, 2017
I would not tell people about working there. But the people that work in the frunt offices, and thewho cooks the food does a good job, but not the laundry.
Strong Brand
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 16, 2017
Overall good Company. Hotel Advancement very difficult. Rotation of General Manager frequent. Benefits are decent with the opportunity to meet a diverse group of people.
Sheraton not so good
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 15, 2017
They don't know what there doing. Maybe Marriott can turn them around.The management act like children.will not step in to assist associates.managment is lazy. The rooms aren't better then motel 6 .
Pros
Free lunch is dried up leftovers
Cons
No structure In place
Great Job
Greeter and Server of Choices Restaurant (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRMay 15, 2017
Work at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino is a great opportunity to learn about the hospitality industry. I spend a fun time in the shift and every manager is very kind.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
anything bad
Was A Great Experience
Accounts Payable & Receivable Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 15, 2017
I worked here as an intern when I was in high school and I actually liked it a lot. This gave me the opportunity to see the business industry in a new way. I'm not sure if it is still in operation but if it is this would be a great company to work with.
Highly productive
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRMay 13, 2017
As a college student, it was an outstanding opportunity for me to work in the hospitality environment. This provided a chance to expand my experience.
Fast paced and friendly
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEMay 13, 2017
Learned how to clean rooms more professionally. Hardest part was getting the rooms done in a certain amount of time. some days would be long and some would be sort depending on the and how late work was started.
Fun place to work
Room service attendant and server (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMay 12, 2017
Worked morning shift which was very busy during breakfast and at times during lunch. Employees were treated very good. The management was very helpful in willing to help during busy times.
Pros
Discounts on Sheraton Hotel rates
Overall good company
Bartender, Server and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 11, 2017
Had versatility. Worked different positions.. Got to work with a variety of cultures. Was able to meet many guests and celebrities Got know many if the hotel's repeat guests
Cons
Had to pay to park
Group Sales
Group Housing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2017
Your position full time will meet the full hours of the day. If your shift is 9-5 you will work 9-5 with a 30 minute break. You will learn alot about the hotel business requirements. Management can be better leaders. Hardest part of my job is not enough time given to finish important task. Enjoy meeting business clients.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Retirement benefits
Okay not Best
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 11, 2017
The commute is very easy because it located downtown baltimore. The pay is average to good. Benefits are good. Working there was nice but the management really mistreat there employees most of the time. As an employee, it seems that your voice is not heard on certain subjects and it seems when you doing well that when they want to make it seem you not doing something right. The training process really bad especially if you working the front desk. It provide free lunch and some employees are great to work with.
High Turnover
Guest Attendant (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKMay 9, 2017
Is not as busy as I expected. Learned kitchen routine because employees are cross trained when is down time Management are not professional. The hardest part is waiting for time.
Great Place to Work
Group Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAMay 9, 2017
Awesome work environment, very professional and laid back with incredible learning opportunities.

With 395 guest rooms, 22000+ square feet of flexible event space, a beautiful solarium, great location, amazing staff, indoor/outdoor pool, whats not to love.
Pros
Flexible, Free Lunch, Free Parking, Great Staff, Great Location
Sheraton
Food and Beverage Outlets Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2017
A good place to work, but was bought by the airport and everyone was out of a job within a short period of time. It could have been managed better by the city and the owners.
Fun work place
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 6, 2017
This was my first hotel job. The property is very big and the people there are great to be around. the Christmas party for our departments were always fun.
great place to meet people
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 4, 2017
I enjoyed meeting new people from a far and near. The hades part o me would be pushing two carts around on different floors. I loved working but didn't like being isolated. I feel I'm a people's person
Pros
gave raffles and awards for good things you done
Cons
no help when needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheraton. Our community is ready to answer.