Sheridan Healthcare

Sheridan Healthcare Employer Reviews

Excellent place to work
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee), Zion, ILOctober 18, 2014
Typical day would be helping patients with their daily activities .
Job stability is guranteed
Certified Coder, auditor, reimbursement specialist (Current Employee), Sunrise, FLSeptember 8, 2014
On a typical work day at Sheridan, I would review charts and sequence ICD 9 and CPT codes. I am proficient in radiology, anesthesia, ER, and office based since Sheridan is a multi- specialty group.
A good company
Unit Coordinator Process Leader (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLAugust 13, 2014
Pros: bounses
Cons: short lunch breaks
There's never a dull moment. From the time you walk in until the time you leave for the day. You never know what to expect. Constant changes. You have to be a team player.
Great place to work with endless opportunities for growth
Reimbursement Manager (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLApril 22, 2014
Though the work load was always high, Sheridan was a great place to work. The opportunities for advancement are endless and if you show that you are a star performer, the company compensates you and recognizes you for your efforts.
typical day @ work
Corporate Billing Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale FLJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: pto paid vacation, holidays, sick days, 401 k medical plans ect
Cons: short lunch time, currently we work untill 5:30 they are looking to extend to 6pm
***assist patients with billing inquires like payments, insurance verification, payment plans , collection issues among others
***I have leaned how to work an account very throughly and if I have a patient that is complaing how to assist him so he is satisfied at the end of call***
***Working in my department has helped learned a little of all the other – more... departments of the company*** – less
Professional Place to work
Radiology Reimbursement Specialistl (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLDecember 28, 2013
Sheridan Healthcare is a nice company to work for. The company does billing and collecting for various physicians. The company is very professional and has an excellent staff.
Cohesive practice.
Staff CRNA (Former Employee), Coconut Grove, FLSeptember 24, 2013
Small community hospital, Bread and butter cases. Enjoyed this as my first anesthesia job.
pretty god place to be /work
Utility/Activity Aide (Former Employee), Zion, ILAugust 21, 2013
Pros: free food, great benfits
Cons: working every weekend
Work for the elderly was a joy. Great place to work if you love helping others. You get to see life from a different point of view as you always lend a helping hand. co workers are fun to work with, Management was ok.
great company
coder (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLAugust 15, 2013
great company management can be messy and disorganized
great place to get experience in the coding profession
Overall Good Company
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee), FloridaMarch 5, 2013
Pros: salary, benefits
Cons: all about numbers and productivity
This company is definitely growing! If you are up for change which can be very challenging, then you would like to work here. My personal experience is just okay. If the office that I was in had more of a positive energy, it would be an ideal situation, however, the office that I am in is having a very difficult time adapting to the change involved – more... due to Sheridan taking over. Otherwise, there is definitely job security and lots of work to do within this company. My personal goal is to grow as the company grows as they expand throughout Florida. My manager is nice and easy to get along with. The salary is great and the benefits are also great and I come from a local hospital to compare them with. As I continue on with my education, I plan to give them a few more years of my life as they evolve, to see if I am given an advancement opportunity; and I will see what happens and then take it from there. I am all about learning, growing and changing... and the obvious upward mobility. – less
Great jobs
Facility Administrator (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLMarch 5, 2013
Pros: great job for a person in the medical field. great exposure
Cons: no room for growth
Loved the people I worked with. Got to see as many surgeries as I liked. I was treated as an equal even though I wasn't a Doctor
Stable
Project Lead and Physician Education Coordinator (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 15, 2012
I have worked a Sheridan for 5 years and they like to promote within. Employees here have longevity.
Most days this facililty was pleasant to work at. However as discused in my review there is room for improvement between employees and employer
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Zion, ILJuly 17, 2012
Pros: though free meals were offered at night there was no time
Cons: dietary had to be notified at least three hours in advance
overall rating is excellent (5), Compensation and benefits were good. Overall the culture/values toward employees and clients were good, howevere there is room for improvement in discipline and upward mobility and promotion. Job security is poor. Management should have education and training in customer service and performance of employees. Work/life – more... balance when fully staffed work is good however, we were overworked and not appreciated. Would liked to havefelt there would be no reprisal when differences of opinions came between subordinated and upper echelon. – less
excellent care to its residents
STAFFING LIASON (Former Employee), Zion, ILJune 20, 2012
Pros: supportive management
Cons: distance
As staffing liason, I learned record keeping, interviewing new employees and discipling currenet employees in a professional manner

About Sheridan Healthcare

Sheridan Healthcare¬†shoulders office responsibilties for busy doctors and hospital administrators. The firm is a physician¬†practice – Read more