Sheridan Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Fast paced environment
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJune 23, 2016
Very busy company and the atmosphere is relaxed and inviting. Iv'e learned how to review medical information. The drive is 40 minutes away and that is the hardest thing to do thus far.
Pros
Free food and overtime offered
Team Atmosphere that encourages indiviual success
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 19, 2016
My focus in my current Business Development position is building relationships with targeted hospital partners daily by either telephonic communication or and face to face interaction. I've learned from my Vice President and Manager that my strength lies in my face to face interactions. I've previously developed the understanding of the hospital leadership teams, and their roles from my tenure as a healthcare Executive Assistant. My manager and co-workers motivate each other to be the best and focus on not only individual goals but Team goals. Bonuses are given at different levels when goals are met. It is fulfilling to be in an office with such powerful positive vibes.
Pros
Bonuses when goals are met; some travel
Corporate Enviornment
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMarch 20, 2016
Enjoyed working with Sheridan healthcare. Company very competitive with pay and benefits became effective day one. Never worked for a company that was so organized
Pros
Benefits superb
Cons
Mail the first two checks
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLFebruary 5, 2016
Sheridan is a big company with all specialist of coders. My coworker excellent. The training is up to you to study hard and understand the job you were hired for.

I work on CodeRyte System and Smart self friend programs.
peaceful yet fast pace
Coder/Biller (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLFebruary 3, 2016
Time seems to fluctuate weekly, a non micro management environment, knowing the chain of command is respected and leadership quality is a must,working well with others is a bonus
Very fast paced.
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 8, 2016
I was responsible for the attorney requests including supplying them with medical records and billing for the fastest processing of their cases, Also the bankruptcy notices from both patients and attorneys, Also maintained an insurance collection queue. They had wonderful Halloween events with prizes for all employees.
Pros
Met some really nice people that I enjoyed working with.
Cons
Too many managers, Micromanagers
Great company and fun place to work
Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting Department (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLDecember 10, 2015
I encourage job seekers to pursue job opportunities at Sheridan. Upper management is great and help foster a excellent work environment.
Sheridan Review
Clinical Analyst (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLOctober 7, 2015
Fun Place to work. A little unorganized and building needs upgrade but during employment the experience was enjoyable
Pros
Financially Stable
Cons
Organization
Love my job, they just do not enough hours for me
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAOctober 5, 2015
Supplying medications in a timely manner; recording progress or setback; taking patients for walks; running errands, and making calls. Changing, bathing, and cleaning, cooking and other meal assistance for coherent, incoherent, and handicapped patients with various different diseases.
Pros
Getting the chance to see my patients improve
Cons
changing adult diapers
Nice for a part time job
Facility Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 29, 2015
This job was not too demanding and the pay was great for a part-time position. The work was not difficult but you do have to be able to multi-task and pay attention to details.
good job
Certified Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJune 17, 2015
This company was a good company to work for however there was much much work to be done. It was difficult balancing work and home because overtime was always available to me.
Love my position at Sheridan
Neonatal Coding Specialist I (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMay 26, 2015
Great place to work. Laid back. Meet your daily quota and pass your audits you will be fine. I complete my work by deadlines and when I need help I will ask. We work as a team and that helps. I feel comfortable talking with my manager and other colleagues.
Great place for growth
Neonatology Reimbursement Supervisor (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMarch 30, 2015
I have worked for Sheridan for years and believe its a great company to work for. They are moving next year and I am currently looking for a job closer to home
Great people to work with.
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Overall a great place. Fast paced. Experiencing some growing pains. Enjoyable working with Physicians. Growing rapidly. Expectations are high.
Billing and Collection Company
Reimbursement Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLOctober 27, 2014
I have been employed with the temp agency for four months and I have not been offered a permanent position. I am just ready to get back to the real world and recieve benefits and some other type of compensation for my work.
Excellent place to work
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Zion, ILOctober 18, 2014
Typical day would be helping patients with their daily activities .
Job stability is guranteed
Certified Coder, auditor, reimbursement specialist (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLSeptember 8, 2014
On a typical work day at Sheridan, I would review charts and sequence ICD 9 and CPT codes. I am proficient in radiology, anesthesia, ER, and office based since Sheridan is a multi- specialty group.
A good company
Unit Coordinator Process Leader (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 13, 2014
There's never a dull moment. From the time you walk in until the time you leave for the day. You never know what to expect. Constant changes. You have to be a team player.
Pros
bounses
Cons
short lunch breaks
Great place to work with endless opportunities for growth
Reimbursement Manager (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLApril 22, 2014
Though the work load was always high, Sheridan was a great place to work. The opportunities for advancement are endless and if you show that you are a star performer, the company compensates you and recognizes you for your efforts.
typical day @ work
Corporate Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale FLJanuary 20, 2014
***assist patients with billing inquires like payments, insurance verification, payment plans , collection issues among others
***I have leaned how to work an account very throughly and if I have a patient that is complaing how to assist him so he is satisfied at the end of call***
***Working in my department has helped learned a little of all the other departments of the company***
Pros
pto paid vacation, holidays, sick days, 401 k medical plans ect
Cons
short lunch time, currently we work untill 5:30 they are looking to extend to 6pm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheridan Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.