Sherman Associates

Sherman Associates Employer Reviews

productive fun place to work with great employees
Caretaker (Current Employee), Burnsville, MNMay 22, 2013
I clean lobby, vacuum hallways, clean & ready units for new tenants, clean grounds, wash windows, clean elevators, deliver notices, etc.
Being a Property Manager is a very exciting career.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNNovember 1, 2012
Pros: had a wonderful staff to work with
Cons: working 6 days a week for 8 months straight
A typical day at work was to walk the property inside and out, check and return emails, daily meeting with the staff, taking care of residents issues/conflicts, schedule resident events or parties, answer and return phone calls, conference calls, get mail, pay bills, collect rent, send out late notices, Certifications/Recertification, create and follow – more... budget, buy all property supplies, process applications, credit & criminal check, communicate and schedule vendors, send out infraction letters, eviction letters, move in and move out residents, schedule turnovers, Meet deadlines.

I learned more about the Tax Credit/HOME/Bond programs.

I had a very supportive Management staff to turn to when ever I needed.

I also had great co-workers to work with everyday, especially the Service Manager. Everybody welcomed me and helped me become familiar with all the different programs.

The hardest part was trying to get the residents to trust another manager. I was the 4th manager in a year.

The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to meet all the new people and learning who all the current residents were. – less
Very busy workload
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 8, 2012
Overall, a good company to work for, with a very diverse environment.