Sherpa LLC Employee Reviews

GREAT company to work for!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  CharlotteSeptember 26, 2014
Sherpa is awesome! I have worked at Sherpa for over 3 years and everyone is very professional, friendly and passionate about helping others. Sherpa treats its employees and candidates with respect, unlike other agencies I've worked at. The management is awesome and motivates employees to succeed. My co-workers are like family. We work hard, but also have fun doing it. Sherpa offers better work-life balance than any other staffing agency in Charlotte. Overall, it's a great place to work!
Pros
great management team, team environment, awesome work life balance
Cons
growth (due to it being a small company)
I really enjoyed working for this company
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 26, 2014
This company really kept in touch on assignments throughout and placed me with a company family oriented.
Fast paced corporate environment, very goal oriented
Temporary Assignment - Duke Energy (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 29, 2013
The first half of the day was always easier to get the majority of work done. The afternoon was spent more on the phone trying to follow up with paperwork and get it ready to be processed. The hardest part of the job was the volume of invoices to be done. Anywhere from 800 to 1200 invoices had to be processed every couple of days by one person. The most enjoyable part of the job was the actual keying and being in the program working
great compensation but unprofessionalism
Patient account Rep (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 25, 2013
I worked a temp position with sherpa for 6 months. I was able to transition into several job responsibilities within that time. The management of the position they placed me in at Carolina Medical Center was horrible. I was able to process more work than my permanent peers. My coworkers were grouped off individually. They were able to shop online and do personal calls all day. The hardest part of the job was just not being comfortable because you did not know how they were grading you outside of performance. The most enjoyable part of the job was some permanent employees included temps in all of their office activities.
Pros
learning different job roles
Cons
not listening and communicating with their hired staff.
They were very good at getting prepared for assignments and interviews.
Temp / Contract (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 12, 2012
They keep me in the know of what the client thought of my performance and I learned various new and up to date skills. I met a lot of new people, but I moved around quit a bit. I found out a lot about myself and my ability to adapt to change and staying motivated...
Pros
they treat you like family
Cons
distance of the assignments at times.
Serious Work Environment
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILMay 4, 2012
A small company environment, employees sometimes wear different hats as a result. Very intelligent work force overall, as we serve a niche market for media monitoring.

2.8