The Sherwin-Williams of Moonachie, NJ is hiring a part-time Spray Equipment Repairer! The position is for approximately 25 hours per week. Please see below for essential duties and job requirements.
- Perform repairs on all types of spray equipment (i.e. airless, conventional, electrostatic, pressure
washers, etc.) for customers and other stores.
- Make service calls on broken or malfunctioning equipment at customers’ job sites.
- Educate employees and customers on spray equipment.
- Maintain spray equipment log.
- Recommend and maintain inventory levels of spray parts.
- Locate out-of-stock parts as necessary.
- Identify slow moving stock items and sell or return.
- Ensure customers’ quality and service expectations are met.
- Process orders in a timely and accurate manner using appropriate forms.
- Maintain work area in an organized and functional manner.
- Maintain branch in conformance with S-W standards through proper maintenance, repair and
- Employee is required to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50
lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion. May assist with handling drums of material excess of
- The employee will spend approximately 50% of the day sitting, 20% standing, 20% walking, 10%
stooping, climbing and kneeling.
- Employee must be able to drive a car or van.
- Employee must be able to operate a hand truck and/or material handling equipment.
- Employee must be able to tolerate non-toxic paint odors and be able to wear a respirator as required.
- Employee must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school education is required.
- Must have mechanical ability to repair spray equipment.
- Prefer experience with airless spray machines and pressure washers.
- Ability to work all scheduled hours as needed.
- Employee must have a valid driver’s license.
- If usage of employee’s own vehicle is required, employee must obtain appropriate insurance as
defined by Corporate policy.
To apply, please submit your resume.