Caribbean Export District Coordinator
Caribbean District Export Coordinator (Former Employee) – Orlando, FL – July 17, 2017
• Volume – 15 million in Annual Sales
• General office work which includes general Human Resource responsibility such as process new hire paperwork, background check, Gems system entry and payroll.
• Involved in the stores and personnel corporate training program.
• Coordinate sales events and presentations and all district meetings.
• Work with Caribbean customers with their sales needs and process all export documentation for all orders leaving the United States.