Sherwin-Williams

Sherwin-Williams Employee Reviews

Strong and Very Productive Company
Cashier/Sales/ Take orders (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 23, 2015
Pros: Given great amount of hours and vacations!
Cons: Short breaks
Everyday was different in my position and always a challenge, but I didn't mind because I learned different positions. My manager was amazing and trained me very well. My co-workers were always nice and trained me as well. If i ever needed help they were all there.
Great!
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 22, 2015
Pros: great pay, abundant vacation days
Cons: customers
The Sherwin-Williams Company is an excellent place to work. The hourly rate is great for any part-time job. There are oppurtunities to advance in this company.
great place to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMay 21, 2015
Pros: busy work.
Cons: sometimes short-handed.
The store was busy but all the customers made our work fun and creative for all, the customers were friendly and very welcoming and cordial as well.
Great management starting point
Operations Manager (Former Employee), North JerseyMay 19, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and training at a vertically-integrated American manufacturer
Cons: Lack of breaks, difficult overtime pay structure, hauling paint in your personal car.
A great place for recent college grads to start their management career, with thorough training and a hands-off approach from the middle management. Be prepared to wear many hats and spend much of your sales-heavy day working solo.
Excellent place to grow in clerical position
Office Assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 19, 2015
Pros: very pleasant work environment
Cons: no cons
I liked that I was able to grow at this company in the office assistant role. I learned that in order to get things accomplished and see great results, you have to work hard. Management was excellent. The environment was very pleasant, great group of indivuduals to work around.
Fast-paced manufacturing environment with laid-back culture
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 19, 2015
Daily job tasks change constantly as site demands change. In additional to daily, weekly, and monthly tasks, the opportunities are always available to join or create new improvement projects to benefit the site and reduce costs.
Collaborative environment
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 18, 2015
Sherwin-Williams provided a very collaborative work environment. worked on several continuous improvement projects. There was a good mix of hands on lab work and analytical work.
Sherwin Williams Review
Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 18, 2015
I love this company. The culture, the people, and the products are remarkable. I've enjoyed my time here and have grown as a human being throughout the process.
Good job hardwork
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Henderson, NCMay 16, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: travel long hours
Sherwin Williams is a great company to work for if you don't mind hard labor. The company has a lot of great benefits. Summer time it is very busy and long hours are needed.
sales driven company
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kearney, NEMay 15, 2015
Salaried at 48/hours per week, but average working 55-60 hours per week. work nights, and lots of weekends.

Not a lot of time for personal growth, but lots of professional growth.

Company is very sales driven company, which reflects the fact that you work a lot, with very little time to do much outside of work.

Decent pay, good benefits.

Like working with people, do not like that work life becomes personal life.
fun fast pace enviroment
Paint Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 6, 2015
should offer benefits to part-time employees.
I learned the properties that make up paint. My co-workers are always willing to help.
Good place to start.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Cape Coral, FLMay 5, 2015
Pros: benifits
Cons: long hours
The training at Sherwin William is top notch.They invest a lot in there employees. There are long hours and it is hard work. I did everything from accounts payable to sales calls.
Great company to work for with great benefits and opportunities
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 5, 2015
You will get out of the position what you put in, can be very stressfull but also very rewarding at the same time. Excellent benefits and earning potential.
Exciting and Energetic Place to Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Terrell, TXMay 2, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Heavy Lifting
I always had plenty of work to do. Between Customer orders and Deliveries, as well as Store Maintenance, there was always something to do and learn.
great for new college grads
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pelham, ALMay 1, 2015
They have a great manager training program. and they award the employees with great benefits. there is a lot to learn with products but it is easy to learn. you will be really busy in the morning and slows down a little.
productivity
Distribution Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 30, 2015
Pros: prestige
Cons: temp
my typical work day was unpredictable, I learned something new everyday ,management is very critical, co-workers were eager to assist, hardest part was being a temp, most enjoyable part of the job seeing a finished product with your name
Good benefits and corporate culture.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), San Jose, CAApril 28, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, good training and fun corporate culture.
Cons: long working hours, small crews.
Typical day at work as an assistant manager is fulfilling orders and manage the operations at the store. I have learned that building relationship is key on growing business. Upper management could be a little unresponsive because they are always busy. The hardest part of the job is having to finish all the tasks with little help from a small crew. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you have a lot of control as a member of management because upper management isn't micro-managing.
Great work environment with a lovely team
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Kingston, PAApril 27, 2015
I enjoyed my time with this company to say the least. My coworkers are and were great. If I did not relocate I would have definitely sought advancement with this company.
training
Manager Trainee/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Shirley, NYApril 26, 2015
Very thorough training covering credit, product knowledge, customer service, management. A lot of time and effort put into trying out material and making sure the stores were inviting to customers
Great company
District Coordinator (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 23, 2015
Good company, great pay, long hours.
Not always easy to move up, and full time can be hard to come by. Great management trainee program though.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sherwin-Williams

No matter how you coat it, Sherwin-Williams is one of the largest paint manufacturers in the US and worldwide (along with Akzo-Nobel, – Read more

Sherwin-Williams Salaries