Sherwin-Williams Employee Review

View all Sherwin-Williams reviews

Fast Paced Work Environment with Team Oriented Workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAFebruary 22, 2014
My responsibilities would change from day to day but being Assistant Manager I would always have to delegate different responsibilities as well as provide the best customer service possible each and every day. I made sure our store was clean and then also merchandised our store month to month according to an ever changing Company Plan-O-Gram. Weekly I was responsible for making 50 sales calls that were made to either existing customers or new customers that we were trying to do business with. I would take notes and keep a database of all the information that was received from those phone calls. I also made inside and outside sales of everything from paint and brushes to spray equipment and obtaining a contractors commitment to purchase their material from us. On top of any normal responsibilities I had, I would also do whatever else was asked of me to ensure that all assigned tasks were completed. I also resolved any customer complaints and processed any payments from clients and or bills that we had to pay for outside services.
Pros
Being able to have multiple responsibilities throughout the day
Cons
Not receiving a good explanation of 401k and Company stock plans

Other Sherwin-Williams Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
DECORATIVE PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COFebruary 18, 2018
This is a great place to work, but not if you are looking for a full time position. Easy to get the job, easy to learn the information, but to be able to move up, you have to be willing to move on their demand.
love working here
Sales specialist (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LA 70503February 18, 2018
loved the culture the people are so friendly, loved my job fast paced job though they kept you busy so be ready to work and work hard
i learned a lot of paint colors
Pros
loved the people
Cons
short breaks busy store

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sherwin-Williams. Our community is ready to answer.