Work with the Founder and President of Shift Ventures to complete marketing consulting deliverables for small and mid-size organizations. This role is an HOURLY CONTRACT role expecting approximately 15 hours per week working from home. Responsible for the development of Marketing Plans for mid-size businesses, completion of competitive research, and the design of presentation documents that visually demonstrate the strategy and execution plan being recommended.
- must have hands-on marketing experience as a marketing manager or analyst
- must be capable of creating marketing plans that cross traditional media sources, online and social media
- must be able to perform competitive intel with guidance
- work with and create original documents in both Microsoft Word and Excel to categorize research done for individual companies.
- must be able to create compelling graphic and informational presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Effectively manage the development and delivery of documents needed to meet client deliverables which normally included a brief research overview, analysis and insights from the research
About Shift Ventures, Inc.
Shift Ventures is a sole proprietor consulting operation that began in the Summer of 2012. The primary type of work provided to clients includes marketing strategy, customer experience design, competitive intelligence and marketing positioning, interim CMO roles, Sales process evaluation and design.
RedShift Ventures is focused on identifying, funding and building early stage companies that have highly differentiated technology and...