Leading Service provider in Telecommunication industry is seeking an HR Generalist to join our fast growing team. The company has over 250 employees, and is located in Long Island City, NY. This position will directly report to SVP/HR Director.
Company is also looking for Bilingual HR Payroll Assistant with about 1-2 years working experience. Please mentions on the subject that which position you apply for.
Job Description for HR Generalist:
· Plan, control and coordinate company staffing requirements for all levels, including identifying manpower vacancies, full cycle recruiting, terminating, and working with employee agencies.
· Conduct new employee orientation and exit interview, and provide data to top management for company development.
· Maintain employee file in compliance with legal requirements, and update all employee related data throughout HRIS
· Process weekly payroll and issue paychecks for 300+ non-exempt, exempt employees, and temps.
· Perform benefits administration including enroll and maintain employee benefits program, approve invoice for payment, communicate benefits information with employees.
· Administer and process Workers Compensation, Short-term Disability and Unemployment Benefits Claims.
· Serve as a liaison between top management team and employees by handing activities of labor relations, employee relations, and conflict management.
· Respond to the questions and requests from current and prospective employees about company policies in a timely and professional manner.
· Work with Executives and Top Management to develop properly HR policies and practices.
· Maintain and update HR documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks, and performance evaluation forms.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administrative with at least 2-3 years working experience in HR field
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
· Pervious experience in HRIS, payroll system, time clock system or HR related software.
· Proficient and broad knowledge of labor laws including FLSA, Title VII, EEOC, ADA, FMLA, COBRA
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
· Ability to multitask in a busy office environment and deal with difficult or irate employees
· Detail-oriented and dependable, and comfortable work in a team-based environment
· Need to be a bilingual speaker in English and Chinese
Company offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity employer.