Shingle Corp. LLC is seeking an Outside Sales Representative (OSR). We are a wholesale dealer of roofing materials. This position will be responsible for all aspects of sales and service to a mixture of One and Three-Step Distributors, Contracters, Builders and Dealers.
The OSR is accountable to achieve mutual growth and probability objectives for our customers and ShingleCorp. The person selected must establish and maintain existing relationships with potential customers in their territory, which covers a radius of 15-20 miles. New account development is critical to meet our growth objectives. The OSR must be a well-organized self-starter with high work standards in order to achieve defined sales revenue and gross margin objectives. They will execute a customer strategy, share results with others, conduct meaningful customer discovery interviews, to insure we are delivering on what the customer value most.
- Drive Business Growth through customer and market understanding
- Develop Territory Strategy
- Execution – Delivering Results
- Direct sales experience minimum of 3 - 15 years, preferably in materials
- Demonstrated ability to develop a sale from cold call through close
- Operating across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Ability to market, educate and sell cool products and services; attracting good paying customers.
- Solid experience delivering impactful presentations and demonstrations
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to develop an intimate knowledge of customers, competition, and the market.
- Strong building science knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customers
- Superior presentation skills would be great
- Master’s degree in business or related field preferred but not required.
- Pay Rate: Base Pay DOE plus commission ($50,000 plus income potential)
- Company Vehicle
- 100% Company Paid Health Coverage
- Paid Vacation after one year
Must be eligible to work in Mexico on a permanent basis.