A fast-developing United Kingdom dealing with receiving, repacking, consolidation and resending the post correspondence all over the world and one of the world leaders in the field announces the supplementary recruitment for a part-time home-based position. In order to provide the customers of the high service level we need the staff in all the American states for the shipping/receiving clerk position. We don't care about your location, age and education level. The most important is your readiness and possibility of carrying out the Company's tasks.
The Agent obligations:
- receiving the correspondence to your address;
- external inspection of the correspondence;
- photographing the received packages, scanning/photographing documents;
- repacking the goods;
- goods consolidation in one package;
- printing the customs documents and prepaid shipping labels;
- receiving the boxes and the other production from the Company, which are necessary for repacking and consolidation of the correspondence, receiving the money for sending the correspondence to the customers;
- sending the correspondence to the customers with the prepaid shipping labels or for the money of the Company;
- 1-2 hours of free time in the period of 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. every workday;
- personal computer availability with the Internet, camera and printer;
- responsibility and quickness in job performance;
The Company guarantees a fixed salary of $1500 p/month.
If you like the clerk vacancy and you consider yourself to be convenient for this job, please send us your detailed resume.
HR manager Mike Brown