The Account Coordinator is depended on to achieve productivity and counter sales goals through training, marketing programs, customer development, events and basic daily business activities.
- PEP new Beauty Consultants from first day on job. Actively work on each chapter with Beauty Consultant to determine/coach comprehension and ability to execute services.
- Prepare Beauty Consultant for basic school, massage and makeup certification.
- Work with Beauty Consultant in planning activities/events with each visit.
- Teach the Beauty Consultant how to link sell and aisle style using Magic Selling.
- Coach Beauty Consultant how to run their business (including IPT, AUS, DSR, 26 week calendar, new customer acquisition)
- Review of actual TY retail sales versus plan. Access and strategize with Beauty Consultant on how to reach plan.
- Awareness of Shiseido department ranking and increase needed to take the next ranking.
- Review on each store visit Beauty Consultants My Client systems for to-do lists, follow-up appointment and replenishment.
- Ensure Beauty Consultants understand system capabilities and how the system can grow their business.
- Consistent schedule of status calls with each Beauty Consultant to review business including and My Schedule Daily, WTD/MTD/STD and YTD vs. plan. Monitor productivity services and ranking. If counter sales are down, strategize a plan of action.
- Ongoing communication with retailer and Shiseido teams regarding business opportunities.
- Communicate and partner with Shiseido Field Team and Store Executives on Beauty Consultant development (productivity, services, certification, product knowledge).
- Walk the counter with the Manager through the eyes of the customer to inspect counter hygiene, standards and organization.
- Evaluate the Beauty Consultant's image, attitude, hygiene and body language.
- Ensure proper merchandising and schematics reflecting company standards and current launches.
- Review comfort zone strategy.
- Review the promotional calendar for events and marketing collateral provided to support the programs (26 Week Calendar should be reviewed at each visit.
- Review goals and activities to maximize marketing programs.
- Review the 26 week calendar with Beauty Consultant planning events around in-store events and promotions.
- Maximize Shiseido events by planning and reaching all presell and retail goals for Skincare Bonus, other marketing programs, new product launches and events.
- Identify target customers to invite for each event.
Recruiting and Interviewing:
- Consistently look for potential top talent to fill job openings. Network among the store and local area.
- Partner with AE/TE in interviewing potential candidates.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Shiseido was founded in 1872 as the first Western-style pharmacy in Japan. The business gradually evolved into a cosmetics company, offering...