ShoeDazzle Employee Reviews in United States

Great upper management and respect for staff
Client Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  LA, UKApril 24, 2013
ShoeDazzle helped me grow professionally in too many ways to count. Being employee number 9 at an internet start-up, I grew with the company and I was able to work in multiple departments. I was also able to travel and live in the UK and begin the London branch of our business.
Pros
amazing culture
Cons
growing pains of a start-up
Fun place to work, some days are busier than others.
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 9, 2012
Answer phone calls and emails in regards to customer problems or styling advice.

Get out of the customer service tone and feel more relaxed when speaking on the phones. Really brings out your personality and attitude in a fun way.

Management helps with inquires and escalated calls. I never really speak to them as I am a senior rep.

When you get someone that really brings you down and will not be happy no matter what you do with them is the hardest part of the job. (especially in the morining)

What I really enjoy is taking an escalated call and helping the client feel much happier with the company. At the end of the call were pretty much buddies.
Pros
plenty of work, great staff, and benefits.
Cons
no opportunity for me to grow.
Productive, Fast-Paced working environment
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 1, 2012
A typical day at work involves designing emails, campaigns and lookbooks. Art directed and created campaigns, lookbooks, logos, email marketing, website enhancements and mobile web design. Worked closely with marketing merchandise teams, and product managers.

My coworkers are amazing. They are fun and vivacious, lively and always up-beat.

The hardest part of the job is to sane in the fast-paced environment.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to see how our customers react to our campaigns on Facebook.
Pros
once a month town-hall meetings, means free alcohol and food
Cons
fast-paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ShoeDazzle. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8