ShoeDazzle

ShoeDazzle Employer Reviews

Fun place to work, some days are busier than others.
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 9, 2012
Pros: plenty of work, great staff, and benefits.
Cons: no opportunity for me to grow.
Answer phone calls and emails in regards to customer problems or styling advice.

Get out of the customer service tone and feel more relaxed when speaking on the phones. Really brings out your personality and attitude in a fun way.

Management helps with inquires and escalated calls. I never really speak to them as I am a senior rep.

When you get someone – more... that really brings you down and will not be happy no matter what you do with them is the hardest part of the job. (especially in the morining)

What I really enjoy is taking an escalated call and helping the client feel much happier with the company. At the end of the call were pretty much buddies. – less

February 11, 2013

what are the daily functions? high volume call center? best and worst part of job? job description online makes me feel like its a fun, lax environment?

Productive, Fast-Paced working environment
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAMay 1, 2012
Pros: once a month town-hall meetings, means free alcohol and food
Cons: fast-paced
A typical day at work involves designing emails, campaigns and lookbooks. Art directed and created campaigns, lookbooks, logos, email marketing, website enhancements and mobile web design. Worked closely with marketing merchandise teams, and product managers.

My coworkers are amazing. They are fun and vivacious, lively and always up-beat.

The hardest – more... part of the job is to sane in the fast-paced environment.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to see how our customers react to our campaigns on Facebook. – less