We are looking for an ambitious candidate to join the ShopAtHome.com site team as a Marketing Analyst, responsible for helping to evolve our email marketing channel. Use your talent set to contribute to the phenomenal growth we are experiencing - ranked #424 on the fastest growing private companies in 2012 by Inc. Magazine and #26 on the Top Colorado Work Places 2012 by The Denver Post. The ideal candidate will have a passion for our customers and play a critical role in the email communication programs for ShopAtHome.com. This person must be an analytics nut, have excellent problem solving skills, and be highly organized and detail oriented.
This position is ideal for a talented person who wants to work in a fast paced environment, working on-site with terrific people at our convenient location in the DTC.
- Develop and manage initiatives for maximizing revenue through customer communications
- Optimize email and other variable direct response techniques including: personalization, offers, creative, timing, and targeting
- Perform, analyze and share weekly A/B testing on multiple campaigns to continually exceed performance goals.
- Collaborate with various teams to provide support for special events, product releases, promotions and sales opportunities
- Work with Product team to provide high-level requirements and prioritize tech-dependent enhancements to the program
- Identify new opportunities to exceed set performance goals through industry research and competitive benchmarking
- Work closely with Sales to publish sold placements and effectively monetize all email inventory
- Act as liaison between internal customers and email vendors
- Vigilantly track KPIs on a daily basis to determine successes and failures of specific campaigns and overall trends in engagement/revenue
- Balance of day-to-day tasks with need to periodically present new strategies to executive leadership
- 2+ years in online or ecommerce manager role
- Previous work experience in an organization where the email marketing channel drives significant revenue for the business
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills; balanced with creativity and design business acumen
- Online customer segmentation experience
- Success in working with Sales to monetize email inventory
- Experience in A/B testing to optimize entire email marketing program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must communicate effectively across departments
- Proficient in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word; knowledge of SmartSheets a plus
- Ability to independently problem solve and make decisions
- Detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
Team Members enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Ample Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid company holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance for team members and their dependents
- Company Match 401(k) savings plan
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Personal fitness program
- Tuition reimbursement and discounted RTD Flex-pass
- Charitable match and community outreach events
- Working with the greatest people ever!
- The freedom to innovate
- Working for a company that is committed to its team members
- Company Events, Bagel Thursdays and a kitchen stocked with snacks/drinks (don’t forget the gym….)
ShopAtHome.com, helps more than 57,000 online stores generate leads and sales through one of the largest coupon and discount shopping sites on the Web. With over 20 million customers and 26 years in the lead generation business, we are the leader in online coupons and deals.
ShopAtHome.com is located at our Greenwood Village, Colorado office on DTC Parkway near Colorado Athletic Club. Please submit a cover letter indicating position applied for, resume, and salary requirements in response to this ad.
Indeed - 15 months ago