Prepare clients to accomplish their tasks within our software platform; write literature and materials to be used in the program. Accomplished through planning, conducting, and evaluating effectiveness of our training program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts computer training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Designs computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Conducts training classes by presenting role-specific, company-specific, and generic how- to classes online.
- Maintains quality service by establishing best practices.
- Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conducts internal training on any version release. Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems, software, and networks, with special knowledge of the Internet and computer system peripherals.
- Ability to review and develop technical and support manuals.
- Must be able to fluently communicate in English with a working knowledge of grammar and spelling required.
- Requires the individual to exercise excellent judgment, at a faster-than average pace, while paying extremely close attention to detail and courtesy.
- Superior phone etiquette and verbal skills are a must.
- Operates office equipment such as reproduction equipment, telephone equipment, computer systems, etc.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft computer systems, software, with the ability to adequately operate a computer/word processing equipment and all other general office equipment.
- Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Training, Training Management, Technical Zeal, Self-Development, Technical Leadership, Presenting Technical Information, Self-Confidence, and able to work as a team player in a small office.
Founded in 2004, Shopmetrics is a company that offers technology platform solutions to mystery shopping and market research providers...