We are looking for an experienced business development and strategic sales professional to help us secure key reseller relationships in our industry.
Shopper Safe, along side companies such as McAfee and Trust Guard provide online merchant security in the form of vulnerability scanning, SSL certificates, security seals, PCI compliance and more.
Our process is special and unlike other providers. We utilize the exact same technology as the Department of Defense of the United State while at the same time offering a variety of solutions at prices that crush the competition.
Industry Background – PCI stands for Payment Card Industry. The PCI Security Standards Council is an international organization that was created by the major payment card brands (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB). The Council in part created a set of requirements designed to ensure that all companies (merchants) that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
While the council sets the standards it does not enforce them. Enforcement happens at the vendor level - the company providing the merchant services - but ultimately it’s the merchant’s (the website/store) responsibility to protect and secure customer payment information.
Our services are tailored for small to medium sized business and are priced in a way that is affordable and provides an obvious benefit.
As a Business Development Specialist however you will not be selling directly to merchants. Instead you will be securing long-term reseller relationships with hosting companies, ISPs and other relevant organizations who will then offer our services to their customers as value-add component or as a stand-alone product.
- Proactive calling on new prospects ISP/Hosting Companies
- Manage complete sales cycle; prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Maintain and forecast sales activity and revenue achievement using a CRM.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Experience with selling Hosting, Cloud or SaaS solutions to Businesses
- Worked in a fast-paced, innovative environment selling business communications and IT solutions to prospective customers. Prospective customers range from SMB to mid-size businesses and divisions of large companies.
- Ability to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Strong understanding of customer requirements and market dynamics.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross functionally toward solutions.
- Experience working for an e-commerce company is a plus.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience putting together strategic deals.
- Proven leadership and ability to establish report and trust.
- Proven track-record for exceeding sales objectives
- Professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to close sales.
Competitive base-pay and very aggressive commissions. Realistic income potential is several hundred thousand per year with no income cap. Developing successful reseller relationships is the core responsibility and key to making the big bucks.
How to Apply:
Email your up-to-date resume along with a short statement of interest and any other information that might speak to your qualifications. Include also your preferred start date.