Showtime

Showtime Employer Reviews

Co-workers were fun to work with
Detailer/Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 13, 2012
Pros: customers were always enjoyable
Cons: management was very horrible.
Co-workers were very fun to work with. I developed lot of clients that would only request me to service their car.
Running after Targets is running like horses.
Sales Executive (Former Employee), CairoDecember 26, 2013
Pros: commision
Cons: some bad locations.
* The typical days was holidays not for our stuff but for clients , so we can make good deals and good sales.
* I learned 50% of my overall skills specially in sales ,technical & interpersonal job skill.
* Management was two parts : first was our team leaders: they were touching us & our environmental atmosphere of work. other was our Directors: most – more... of them are looking for targets only without any little look for their sales person. so they branded you by your ability to get target only without how much effort you do to get this while supporting us in touching that was occasionally.
* our co workers most of them was perfect in work ,life,fun,serious & every thing it was a good work atmosphere
* The hardest part of the job that many locations are targeting with high target and others are not so you are lucky to get the perfect place in the perfect time.
* The enjoyable part always in my job is challenge & doing my best. – less
Lively, fast paced working environment
Head Chef (Former Employee), Costa Adeje, TenerifeJune 28, 2013
Pros: good salary
Cons: last minute alterations to the number of guests each evening
Showtime The Sound of Musicals was a 'Dinner-Show' sometimes catering for up to 185 people in one sitting which was a 2 course meal, all people had to be served and cleared within 45 minutes to enable the show to start on time. Sometimes this could be quite enjoyably stressful!
Empresa agradável de trabalhar
Auxiliar Administrativo (Former Employee), Rio Claro, SPOctober 24, 2013
Pros: tinha um horário flexível
Cons: não era um lugar que eu não podia crescer
Minha rotina era basicamente a mesma, serviço de banco, notas fiscais, responder e-mail de cliente.

About Showtime

When the curtain goes up on this cable broadcaster, it's really Showtime. Showtime Networks operates a portfolio of leading pay-TV – Read more