Showtime

Showtime Employer Reviews

Co-workers were fun to work with
Detailer/Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 13, 2012
Pros: customers were always enjoyable
Cons: management was very horrible.
Co-workers were very fun to work with. I developed lot of clients that would only request me to service their car.
Casual but too many negatives
Store Manager (Current Employee), bcNovember 3, 2014
Pros: casual atmosphere, fun team members
Cons: lack of payroll versus work, customers are terrible in a lot of cases, product is dicey and no statuatory pay or lieu days for managers.
You can wear pretty much what you want to work and it's a pretty casual environment not a lot of policies and procedures or direct supervision. you will work under very very tight hours average is 90-110 per week based on your volume - that includes your 40 hours. Workload is sometimes very high and with lack of hours can be very stressful although – more... company expects same results regardless of budgeted hours. Customers can be very difficult as the products are sometimes sketchy in quality and the return policy is limited. I have been yelled at, sworn at and treated like dirt. No support from supervisor just make them happy. Never experienced this type of customer behaviour as a manager at any other retailer so bit of culture shock. Pay is very low and no statuatory holidays included for managers in the province of BC. Again, the only retailer I know of who applies this loophole in the labour act to its managers. There are medical/dental benefits after 3 months. The company seems to run itself very differently from other retailers it's almost like they don't know what they are doing but they clearly have a plan in place. It's all just very strange. – less
Running after Targets is running like horses.
Sales Executive (Former Employee), CairoDecember 26, 2013
Pros: commision
Cons: some bad locations.
* The typical days was holidays not for our stuff but for clients , so we can make good deals and good sales.
* I learned 50% of my overall skills specially in sales ,technical & interpersonal job skill.
* Management was two parts : first was our team leaders: they were touching us & our environmental atmosphere of work. other was our Directors: most – more... of them are looking for targets only without any little look for their sales person. so they branded you by your ability to get target only without how much effort you do to get this while supporting us in touching that was occasionally.
* our co workers most of them was perfect in work ,life,fun,serious & every thing it was a good work atmosphere
* The hardest part of the job that many locations are targeting with high target and others are not so you are lucky to get the perfect place in the perfect time.
* The enjoyable part always in my job is challenge & doing my best. – less
трудность в поиске
Администратор (Former Employee), Самарская обл.,гор. ТольяттиOctober 24, 2014
Pros: много общения, постоянные командировки, личностный рост и самосовершенствование
Cons: очень много личного времени отбирает, требуются нетривиальные интеллектуальные данные
Самая трудная часть работы- поиск новых клиентов,так как ресурсы ограничены,а без новичков компания теряет много временных ресурсов на продолжение работы с клиентами,ставшими постоянными.
С какой-то стороны может напоминать сетевой маркетинг, но это далеко не так.Каждый член команды безнадежно влюблен в идею.

About Showtime

When the curtain goes up on this cable broadcaster, it's really Showtime. Showtime Networks operates a portfolio of leading pay-TV – Read more