Shure Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Toxic working environment
Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  MiamiOctober 16, 2016
When left my previous job to join Shure, to be convinced I was promised many things that in short term I could see that were just false promises, between them the respect and life quality that didn't exist. Instead of this, there were a lot of bad things, that I don't want even recall to say here - this is just the tip of the iceberg, and such things didn't happen only to me.
The saddest thing is HR knowing about this kind of behaviour and just closing their eyes and letting things happen, only because sales targets are being achieved.
The company has great products and great professionals, but unfortunately the company needs to re-evaluate its concepts and pay more attention to the human resources, avoiding them to suffer harsh behaviour from certain managers.
Cons
Disrespect, working WAY more than was set, public humilliations, etc
Productive place to work. Great learning experiance.
Administrator/ inventory (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILJanuary 23, 2016
It was a great place to work, They just decided to move production out of the country therefore eliminating quite a few jobs.
Valuable and respectable team work environment
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  5800 w touhy, Niles, IL.July 5, 2014
At a team work environment, every one need contribute their best and work hard for the company. Their motivation and enthusiasm need be valued and respected by the management. any difficult can be overcome at this work place.
Pros
flexible work time
Cons
Work at home