Shutterfly

Shutterfly Employee Reviews

Innovative
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJuly 24, 2015
Shutterfly is really on its toes, innovative. The workplace is clean and well supervised. I learned a lot at Shutterfly.
Upbeat and Productive
Returns Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Great location
Cons: small work space
Turning photos of joy that customer from around globe choose for Shutterfly to turn them into everyday home products. I learned complex international UPS and FedEx systems, packaging, shipping, and receiving.
very fun
Making Calendars (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours
working at shutterfly was great 12 hour shifts, good pay, and steady paced. good people who just wanna see you suceed. good cafeteria with cheap food and free drinks.
Great place to work!
Engineer (Current Employee), Redwood Shores, CAJuly 15, 2015
Great place to work!

Great place to showcase your skills!

Colleagues are passionate and come together to make it happen!

Great work and life balance across most organizations.

Super nice people!

Executives are very approachable.
labled collected merchandise
assembley line worker (Former Employee), charlotte ncJuly 8, 2015
worked on a assembly line collecting and ticketing goods. while maintaining a clean work environment at proactive and timely manner
a great environment to work for
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 20, 2015
PREPARED CUSTOMERS PHOTOS FOR ORDERS, WORKED IN THE FINAL ASSEMBLY OF PHOT BOOKS AND COMPLETE A QUALITY CHECK OF THE FINAL PRODUCT
love to be in a fast pace work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJune 11, 2015
great day when work is flowing and bad day when work is slow. I learned how to work in a rhythm to keep up with the fast pace. The hardest part of this job is to train someone who is not catching on after being told more than 3 times. The most enjoyable part of the job is looking at the customers products to inspect for quality.
Productive and awesome place to work
SHIPPING / INSERTER & STITCHER MACHINE OPERATOR (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCJune 5, 2015
My day at Shutterfly starts off with me setting up my machine.. Making sure everything that suppose to be on my machine is there. Run a couple of test runs. Check my finish product. If its good then I continue to run. My management are very active in word we do at Shutterfly. Co worker are friendly in like to learn different things about their job. The hardest part at Shutterfly is when we are in Q4 season is coming to work at 4am - 4am.
Productive and fun place to work.
Tier 2 Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCMay 4, 2015
Shutterfly is a great place to work. Job security is a big concern. I love the job and the people that I work with. My concern is having enough hours to support my family.
Fun Place
Press Operator /UHG Coordinator/ Lead (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 1, 2015
I truly enjoy working with my co-workers. There are some people who do and will help out others succeed. I believe for the more experienced the pay can be a little better.
You are expendable.
Digital press operator (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCApril 1, 2015
Pros: I loved the products they make.
Cons: To quick to put you out the door to save a penny on labor.
A typical day at work: Start the press. While it's warming up review incoming jobs and see what kind of stock requirements and get them. Follow procedure of dialing in the press so it runs correctly. Review job priorities to see which runs need to get out sooner. Once the press is warmed up you can start running. Always check the quality. It's the most important thing.

Learned about digital presses. I've used older equipment and I felt sort of privileged to learn about the new.

Management was professional. I never took my work home with me because I was stressed.

Coworkers were mostly a good team oriented people. Actually some of the best.

Hardest part of the job: Long hours. Uncertainly if you would ever get to work for Shutterfly.

Favorite part of the job: Pushing the proof tray button on the press. Once you got the thing up and rolling it was nice see pictures of happy people.

"Work like you want to work here" they said. I did. 7 Months and still laid off after Q4. 10-12 hour days.
Great
Shipping and Receving Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Mill, S.C.March 3, 2015
Great Place To work. Learned a lot about validating and shipping procedures worldwide to customers. Learned a lot how to use rf system.
productive was great , staff was amazing. there is room for growth
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCMarch 3, 2015
Pros: exciting growth, wonderful staff
Cons: term of assignment was to short
its an amazing company , I enjoyed myself there, assignments was just to short , but was offered to come back whenever they need me. I would go back with no question. they enjoyed me as well, I was an asset to the company. I showed them how to save cost with staff, as well productivity.
Very positive work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Elmsford, NYFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no 10 or 15 minute breaks
A typical day would be to a productive day, I learned machine operating skills, Management very helpful, co-workers fun to work with. The hardest part of the job sometimes is slowing down production and then catching up. The most enjoyable part of the job is that co-workers get along very well.
good exsperience
Janitor (Former Employee), Shakopee, MNFebruary 10, 2015
I go to work at night cleaning and vacuum up the offices, take the trash out and clean the bathrooms and break rooms wipe window and mirrors. I actually learned that its the same way you clean your own house but you getting paid. The management was great people. I wasn't really around any other employees as much. The job wasn't really hard. The fun part of the job is getting stuff done.
Shutterfly Technician
Digital Press Technician Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free drinks and cheap food, superiors trust
Cons: short breaks, sometimes not enough help
I worked 3rd shift which is the weekend shift (Friday-Sunday, 6 AM to 6 PM). A typical day while I was working on the IGens would consist of 3 or 4 pm's, cleaning and rebuilding several worn components and assuring that the presses are running properly without any problems in print quality. When I worked on the HP Indigos, I would have 1 to 3 pm's, depending on if I had a web feed or sheet feed press. I would do 2-4 waste runs and assist the senior technicians in repairs. I learned much about what goes into making their cards and photo books. I was able to use some of the skills that I know on computers to accomplish tasks there that I wouldn't get to use much any other time. I worked with some good guys both doing what I did and the senior, full time technicians. I enjoyed working there every day and was upset when I was laid off. Working on the IGen and Indigo presses, learning something new constantly was the most enjoyable part. The hardest part of the job would be the days where it seemed like everything wanted to be difficult at once and the operators would constantly hound us to fix a press while we're in the middle of repairing another.
hard working
inspecter/packer/shipper (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: only free motel rooms
Cons: no pre dium
start at 7 am work til goal for the day was met. learned to work in construction environment.coworkers were easy to work with.lifting heavy materials.leanrning different construction work.fire watching for weilders
prudctive and fun place
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCFebruary 6, 2015
I would recommend this job to anyone everyone who works here is very friendly and eager to help. It is easy to move up and the work is easy as well.
Productive workplace. very hands on
Machine Technician (Former Employee), Shakopee, MNJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: free soda, awsome co workers
Training for 3 weeks. Everytime a machine broke down i used my training and problem solving skills to fix it.
Fun work place
Customer Care Services (Current Employee), Fort MillJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: credits for products
Cons: short breaks
I love working with my co workers. Have built alot of friendships.

1 2 3 4

About Shutterfly

Shutterfly, Inc. is a family of lifestyle brands that are in the business of making, celebrating and sharing memories. Memories – Read more

Shutterfly Salaries