Sibley Heart Center Cardiology

Sibley Heart Center Cardiology Employee Reviews

Excellent Company to work for with Excellent benefits. Great employer for working mothers
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2014
A typical day at work would be answering calls and scheduling appointment according to the needs of the patient. The position that I currently work in has taught me a new line of business in the medical field. I've learned a lot more about the heart. I work with a great team that will do what needs to be done to get the job done. We all have a weakness for sick children and concerned parents. The hardest part of my job is hearing the sadness of a parent who has to call and report that the patient has expired. The most enjoyable part of my job is the ability to get a concerned parent an appointment as early as they need it in a location that is convenient for them.
Pros
excellent benefits, co-workers, stress free environment and a company that frequently shows appreciation to their employees.
Cons
salary and no advancement opportunities
Very challenging place to work, but it was worth it.
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GAApril 28, 2013
I anticipated Mon-Fri an extremely high call volume where excellent ability to communicate effectively with patient/doctors was
expected while use of analytical and organizational skills were necessary to either schedule patients within an eighteen clinic office environment or resolve a concern from the caller as well as maintain an integral level of support to call center team and Sibley staff. The most enjoyable part of my job was walking away each day with the realization that the help each person requested was not only received, but each caller, situation was taken care of with integrity and respect for the individual and families knew that we cared about their child and were in support of them as well.
Pros
bonuses..... appreciation incentives
Cons
room for growth limited
Great doctors, nurses and generally good atmosphere
Nursing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2014
The job is challenging which is good to ensure that you're constantly learning and growing. Job advancement within the company is good as well. There always seems to be an opportunity to move up. Less micro management and more clarity as well as organization from some managers would be beneficial. The attitudes of the doctor's and employees make it easy to come to work with enthusiasm. Overall a great place to work!
Pros
wellness programs
Cons
management
Clinical Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2012
A typical day at work included assisting with projects, co-workers with different tasks, covering different positions during staff absences, contacting vendors to maintain or repair equipment, communicating effectively with staff and management.

The enjoyed working with my co-workers and the physicians. They were an important part of my career growth.
Pros
different assignments that allowed me to grow professionally
Rewarding place to work
Health Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 25, 2014
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology was a rewarding place to work. challenges and hard work was a typical day and having team of individuals working together made a day of work enjoyable . The company showed their appreciation through many acts of kindness it inspired hard work dedication.
Pros
bonus
Cons
not enough time in the day to break
High-paced; high accuity pediatric cardiac patients. Loyal team members
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2014
Very enjoyable place to be employed. Loyal team members. Fun atmosphere. Build relationships with patients and their families.
Pros
benefits;
Cons
long days; many times no lunches; distance traveled to and from home
Productive and a great place to work.
Data Entry/ Medical Biller Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 3, 2012
Sibley Heart Center was a great place to learn more and move up in the health care industry. Great place to work.
Pros
bonus and free lunches on a monthly basis.
Cons
not being able to work more overtime.
A pediatric cardiology practice.
Medical transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 25, 2013
Very rewarding being a part of making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Pros
great job
Cons
laid off due to lack of work for transcription
Nice Place to Work
A/R Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 5, 2015
This is a nice place to work until Management change we are not longer allow to take breaks unless we are going to the restroom or getting coffee.
Pros
loving people to work with
Cons
no breaks
Flexiblity/benefits
Accounts Receivable Specialist / Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2014
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology was a great place to work. I enjoyed interacting with my co-workers and management.
Pros
great environment
A great place to work
A/R Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2013
A great place to work is SHCC. This is the Pediatric Cardiologist group of Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. Great Benefits.
Pros
great benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 12, 2014
The department staff and management team is knowledgeable.
Pros
office working environment
Cons
none at the moment

4.8