Sidecar

Sidecar Employer Reviews

You are your boss
Driver (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 9, 2014
You turn on the app and you work. You don't feel like working? Turn off the app. You don't have a schedule to abide by. You make as much or little as you want. It all depends on rides being requested etc. Great part time gig if you ask me.
Garbage Job to have
Driver (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: follow your own schedule, ok side job
Cons: use your own car, they charge you to transfer your money to your bank account, not enough rides, bad customer service
You get many riders who have false credit card information where it takes you 14 days to get reimbursed by sidecar. During the week its super slow to get rides because they have so many drivers. You also get a lot of cancellations or no shows. They don't provide you with any forms when it comes to taxes so you have to file as personal income and your – more... tax bracket goes higher. The customer service or help is only through email and they only have two people who answer all these emails. I would be very worried if i was in an accident where i'd have to wait 24 hours or longer to find out what to do next through an email. – less
Driver (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 9, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: maitenence on my vehicle
I like the job, it is hard to have such upkeep on my own vehicle. That is why I am looking for work that does not involve my own vehicle. I basically pick up guests and make sure they get to there destination in an orderly fashion.
Convenient Way to Make Money
Community Driver (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 31, 2013
Pros: extremely flexible schedule
Cons: sometimes hard to find rides
Great way to make money on the side. You drive people to their destinations using the app on your phone. The payment is all electronic. There are no shifts, you simply log on anytime you feel like driving. Only drawback is that people technically don't have to pay you for the ride which rarely actually happens.

About Sidecar

SideCar is moving transportation in a big, sustainable, community-driven direction -- one ride at a time. Whether you’re – Read more