Sidney Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Srmc
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sidney, NEJuly 10, 2014
Duties of Charge Nurse includes the following ( Perform basic nursing procedures, invasive and non-invasive properly, interpret existing policies and procedures to nursing assistants, residents and families, Supervise and evaluate all direct resident care and initiate corrective action as necessary, report sufficient information to other nurses and physician to implement follow up action as necessary, conduct rounds and basic assessment on each resident, provide wound cares as necessary, identify resident problems and emergency situations and take appropriate actions, provide clinical supervision and instruction to nursing assistants in using different types of lifts and machine used to for direct resident care, follow facility admission procedures and communicate resident's admission to other departments, supervise response to resident's call for assistance,  administer medications properly, counting of narcotics and other controlled medicationsand emergency kit, evaluate and interpret nursing data recorded and report to physician and DON if follow up action seems necessary, proper documentation, electronic and paper notes)
An environment for opportunities and continuous learning.
LPN, Urology & Specialty Physicians' Clinic (Current Employee) –  Sidney, NEJuly 25, 2013
As a small community hospital, we are able to provide valuable services for our rural patients. We offer a variety of services, including an array of surgical specialties, rehabilitation, emergency room and outpatient services. We work in conjunction with our affiliated physicians' clinic providing both routine and acute support for our patients.
Pros
upbeat, positive work environment that takes pride in its employees and cares for patients as individuals
Cons
because we are a smaller rural facility, some of our specialists are only on staff a few times a month.

4.7