Sidney Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Be cautious
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Sidney, NEAugust 8, 2016
Patient care is compromised in order to save money. If you believe in providing top quality care this is not a place for you as they will make care decisions based off of how to save money. Not provided with the tools to do job correctly. People in the community complain about service and the care received. Worst place I have worked.

Coworkers are great! Community and patients are wonderful.
Pros
Great coworkers, wonderful patients
Cons
Poor management.
An environment for opportunities and continuous learning.
LPN, Urology & Specialty Physicians' Clinic (Current Employee) –  Sidney, NEJuly 25, 2013
As a small community hospital, we are able to provide valuable services for our rural patients. We offer a variety of services, including an array of surgical specialties, rehabilitation, emergency room and outpatient services. We work in conjunction with our affiliated physicians' clinic providing both routine and acute support for our patients.
Pros
upbeat, positive work environment that takes pride in its employees and cares for patients as individuals
Cons
because we are a smaller rural facility, some of our specialists are only on staff a few times a month.
Great hospital facility
Public Relations/Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sidney, NEApril 24, 2015
A typical day is never typical. The work environment is very positive and encouraging. Everyone takes a vested interest in patient care.

2.5