Sidney Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
This team provides great care!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Sidney, NEMarch 7, 2017
This is a wonderful team that serves their patients with the most compassionate care. I am supported in my position by our management and have opportunity to develop my skills. Truly enjoy the many people I get to work with and the new facility is wonderful!

Healthcare definitely isn't for everyone, but when you find the right fit, its amazing!
Pros
Great benefits!
If you are thinking about going to work here, RUN AWAY NOW!
Confidential Informant (Former Employee) –  Sidney, NEFebruary 24, 2017
A typical day at work is spent looking over your shoulder, wondering who is going to stab you in the back.

I learned how truly evil people can be.

The management is horrendous, corrupt and incompetent.

The culture is corruption and collusion. These people will eat your soul.

The hardest part of the job is dragging your self to work every day, knowing that it's going to destroy your will to live.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you begin working somewhere else.
Pros
Walking away is easy.
Cons
Everything!
New facility
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Sidney, NEJanuary 17, 2017
Depending on the patient flow determined the work load. Learned how to admit patients into different areas of the facility. Hardest part of the job was learning all the medical areas needed to know in this job in expected time frame. Most enjoyable was public interaction.
Be cautious
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Sidney, NEAugust 8, 2016
Patient care is compromised in order to save money. If you believe in providing top quality care this is not a place for you as they will make care decisions based off of how to save money. Not provided with the tools to do job correctly. People in the community complain about service and the care received. Worst place I have worked.

Coworkers are great! Community and patients are wonderful.
Pros
Great coworkers, wonderful patients
Cons
Poor management.
Great hospital facility
Public Relations/Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sidney, NEApril 24, 2015
A typical day is never typical. The work environment is very positive and encouraging. Everyone takes a vested interest in patient care.
An environment for opportunities and continuous learning.
LPN, Urology & Specialty Physicians' Clinic (Current Employee) –  Sidney, NEJuly 25, 2013
As a small community hospital, we are able to provide valuable services for our rural patients. We offer a variety of services, including an array of surgical specialties, rehabilitation, emergency room and outpatient services. We work in conjunction with our affiliated physicians' clinic providing both routine and acute support for our patients.
Pros
Upbeat, positive work environment that takes pride in its employees and cares for patients as individuals
Cons
Because we are a smaller rural facility, some of our specialists are only on staff a few times a month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sidney Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8