Sidra Employee Reviews

Amazing and Knowledgeable
Admin Secretary / Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 9, 2017
It was really amazing working with this Company. They help me out to bring out the best of me. Working here thought me a lot of experience specially on handling such pressure. It made me more stronger and knowledgeable.
Cons
Free Insurance health card
Worst Experience
Allied Health (Current Employee) –  QatarMay 3, 2017
This institution is all about lying, deception, and cheating. They talk about values that they do not respect or believe in. Recruiters lie to you to get you to sign up. You have to be a contract expert to catch their respective practices or you have to pay a lawyer before signing. Employee morale is down. There is no trust for management. A few people rule the institution and benefit from it. Promotions are based on friendship, citizenship, or race.
Pros
Can't find any
Cons
Dishonesty and instability
Learning Experience
Account Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dubai Silicon OasisMarch 31, 2016
Routine & monotonous nature, Co workers are fine, work under deadlines and cash crunches.enjoyable part was with the colleagues. i learnt alot about banking credit facilities, ways of negotiations
Pros
Allumni
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sidra. Our community is ready to answer.