Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Siemens Hearing
Inside Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJOctober 20, 2017
Great place with fantastic people to work with. Learned extremely valuable business processes, procedures and etiquette. Would highly recommend working for a Siemens entity.
Siemens Bartelsville
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKOctober 17, 2017
Siemens in Bartlesvile is a great place to work. There I was in the manufacturing floor and tested the analyzers. My boss was easy to work with and the plant manager was great as well
worked at the same location after they took over
Senior Computer and Networking Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 16, 2017
worked at the same location after they took over so was working for Siemens but at Piper Jaffray location not a bad company to work for manger was one of the best
Pros
great manger and team
Cons
no advancement or choices
Great Internship!
Research and Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAOctober 14, 2017
I was an intern working on R&D at Berkeley, CA at Siemens and I loved my job, the people I worked with (most had PhDs) and the management style. I would highly recommend it!
I liked working for Siemens Medical Solutions!
Western Region Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mount View, WIOctober 13, 2017
I really liked working for Siemens, although the work was often difficult and demanding. A typical day at work entailed supporting sales representatives from the Western Region (seven states on the western region of the U.S.) I processed, faxed and emailed purchase orders, provided ROR/OORs and quotes to provide order packets to our order fulfillment administrators for order booking of ultrasound, MRI and CT equipment. There were many reports to get done all at the same time, and I also tracked orders and invoices, along with inputting information into the Siebel database.

The workplace culture was okay; there were nice people there, and then some that were not so nice, but it was a reasonable balance.The hardest part of the job was keeping up - it was more fast-paced than any other job I've worked, and there was so much to do, it was difficult to get everything done on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that the company had many employee events, aimed at not only team-building, but also to show us gratitude for a job well done. There were many of these events, and I always felt that my hard work was appreciated.
Pros
Employee events, nice people to work with
Cons
This company relocated out of state, and our entire department was laid off.
Fun work place,the people were great
Shipping and Receiving Expediter (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYOctober 12, 2017
One of the best positions I ever had.The company cares about it employees.Yearly picnic at some fun place got to unwine and have fun with the guys.Your idears were rewarded with things of your choice and raisies were yearly.
Pros
Idears were welcome and rewarded
Cons
Company moved
Exciting Work
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 11, 2017
Develop/implement procedures for Document Control; Develop/implement plan for controlling project documents, reports, drawings, specifications and electronic documents; Maintain tracking database using SAP software by data entry, report preparation/generation and quality check of data and reports; Control configuration of documents; Track status of all changes; Maintain document control files for correspondence, drawings and other technical documentation; Maintain/update document control database; Direct ECN process/ensure all requirements were fulfilled before implementation.
Pros
Worked independently
Very nice place to work
Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 10, 2017
I learned an incredible amount about the security industry at Siemens. I was in charge of some national accounts in our office and I feel that I did an excellent jobfor them.
Not a good company
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 8, 2017
Production employees were required to work at least 12 hours a day. If you didn't work 12 hours a day, the management team would hold it against you. They would put you on a list!!!
Pros
The people
Cons
Long mandatory hours
Working for the PLM business
Solution Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHOctober 7, 2017
Culture was very negative, managers were non-existent, too many clicks, very arrogant people over most of the area. The whole PLM industry in general is dying.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
You worked hard and long for the pay
Siemens - a great company to work for
Construction Quality Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAOctober 7, 2017
SIEMENS is a great company to work for, because it's a worldwide company it gives you a lot of room to grow. The team is very qualified and are always willing to work as a team.
A great place to work
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 6, 2017
A fast paced Healtcare IT environment. Gained lots of experience in PACS products and systems, storage, virtualization and a host of in-person training.
Little training and many questions unanswered
Contract Engineer (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJOctober 5, 2017
For a Fortune 100 company, I expected a lot more when it came to training. Unfortunately, the training program for my position was lacking and I was left to figure out a lot on my own.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Training
Siemens offered good pay for professional and dedicated work. Customer focus was key to the company. The managment teram was very supportive and cared
Consultant Engagement Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 5, 2017
Typical day at work starts with planning and scheduling calls followed by customer business calls. Travel to customers and internal meetings would occur occasionally. We were required to get 120 hours of training in yearly to support our certifications and become proficient in latest software developments.

Our management was very supportive of the employees and customers. Siemens is a customer focus driven company.

The hardest part of the job was delivering bad news to customers regarding limitations on the product or services that could not be met. We always strived to make things happen for the customer.

The most enjoyable part of the job was completing a successful installation project with a happy customer and a happy Siemens team.
Pros
Culture, management, pay, support and peeer group
Cons
Company is very stock market focussed;
A place to work
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 5, 2017
Very low office morale among management team and employees. Pay does not equate to the amount of work required from employees. The hardest part of the job is being there.
Great place to work with professionals in the industry!
Senior Project Manager, Consultant (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAOctober 5, 2017
Siemens is a wonderful place to work with professionals while working under tight deadlines. The diversity in the staff is wonderful and global and I have had the pleasure of working with people from several parts of the world.
If you enjoy working in a global environment this is the place to be!
Pros
Can work remotely
Cons
Temporary contract
Great company
Sr. Dir., Mfg. and Supply Chain Management (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX 75261October 5, 2017
Siemens is a great company with an operations excellence culture. Their focus on process and planning has ensured that their business goals are met and that the products and systems that they produce meet or exceed customer requirements.
A great learning expeirence
Project Manager /Sales and Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  PakistanOctober 3, 2017
Job model was great. Had to go through all phases of project from sales to procurement to project management. Too much work load. Employee turnover was very high. Superb Technological and highest quality products were base line of SIEMENS with a very very large foot print in so many areas and systems.
Pros
With vast engineering base a very good company to learn
Cons
Too little resources, very high employee tunrover, poor management
work environment
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILOctober 3, 2017
Really do not have anything good to say. Very stressful environment where Switzerland controlled your work focus. Never able to brush up on new technologies just get stuck in the day to day routine on whatever project you were a part of.
Friendly people willing to help you out
Toolcrib Attendant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 2, 2017
Friendly and helpful people management was fair everyone was willing to help you out. Work and family balance. The pay was very fair. Enjoyed working there. Downfall was it was a contract position.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Was a contract position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.