Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Found 1,552 reviews matching the search
Excellent benefits and safety policies
Toolmaker Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCMay 25, 2017
Able to work at your own pace. Jobs can be as challenging as you want. Capable and helpful supervisory staff.
Great benefits package including health care options, 401K and PTO.
A very Stressful place to work.
Assembler B (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILMay 25, 2017
A very stressful experience. I worked there for 6 years. The way they hire people in higher positions was based on favoritism and race. It does not matter how well you do and what you know about the job, if your not one of their favorite employee you'll never get anywhere.
Great workplace environment
SERVICE SPECIALIST II (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 24, 2017
Great workplace environment. if you are content with the position within Siemens, Great. If your plans are to advance in position, I do not recommend.
Pros
great workplace environment
Cons
career advancement
Bottom Line , I Love Siemens And There Safety Poiicies
Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport ConnMay 24, 2017
Great Safety Meetings, With Upper Supervision Attentive, Very Organized Work Permits, Which Include, " Hot Work & Confined Space Permits. Constant Walk Thru, With Assistance Of Foremans ( When Needed)
Pros
Great Lunches, & Breakfast Award Banquets
Good Company, Especially for Younger Employees
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PAMay 23, 2017
Working for Siemens would be great experience for a younger employee. It is a bit too structured, though, resulting in some inflexibility in dealing with non-standard projects.
Electronic manufacturing of desktop andf cell phones
SMT Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2017
Supervise individual SMT production line.

Certified in Programming, Vision programming and maintenance of Siemens siplace machines.
The hardest part of the job was to keep up with the production quota.
The most enjoyable was solving problems with the equipment.
This was a good company for which to work for 25 years
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2017
I worked at Siemens Healthcare for 25 years as a Senior Project Manager. I worked in many different hospital in states all over the country. I managed the healthcare projects, along with the Siemens consultants and the members of the hospital healthcare teams. I learned many new things about healthcare during my working hours. The hardest part of the job was the travel each week. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people and learning while I worked.
Pros
I enjoyed the job.
Cons
Traveling each week.
Full Autonomy with Extremely High Work Tempo
Magnet Expert/Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJMay 22, 2017
On the worst week of the job, I'd probably be away from home for 9 days straight with 140 hours on the books in a pay period. During the easiest weeks, I'm home every night without accruing any overtime. The job is rewarding and definitely compensates well for time spent traveling, working, waiting for parts, etc. This job has given me a very unique skill set that leaves people with many of experience over me envious of what I'm capable of and for good reason; I'm the help that is summoned to a dying MRI machine to bring revenue back to the hospital.
High energy leading edge technology
Manager, Government Research Program (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMay 22, 2017
Siemens Corporate Technology serves the advanced technology and research needs of all Siemens business units with operations in the US, through developing both foundational platform technologies and product prototypes.
Fun coworkers
PURCHASING ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILMay 19, 2017
Management was poor, but a typical day at work was fine and enjoyable. The best part of the job was making new friends. I learned SAP all over again.
Excellent workplace
Travel & Expense Auditor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 17, 2017
Huge Organization 350,000 employees worldwide.
Opportunity to growth.
Ownership culture.
Great benefits.
Work / family life balance.
Peaceful environment.
Pros
Benefits Package / Work remotly 2 days a week.
Good place to work for a seasoned professional
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2017
Steady place to work. Siemens has many smart people working for the organization. However, they struggle with attracting and keeping a younger workforce which can lead to stale ideas. USA organization is still strongly tied to Germany headquarters which can make leadership decisions slow and not always appropriate for the USA market.
Fun place to work with an interesting culture
Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMay 16, 2017
Working at Siemens AG as an intern provided little insight into many of the inner workings of the company. I worked there during a time of great scandal within the company that lead to arrests of its leadership. Despite this, it was an enjoyable place to work as an intern.
Pros
Work abroad and flexible hours
Cons
Future prospective job opportunities are ever changing
Consulting Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 15, 2017
great company to work for until you position is deleted because of future ideologies. Management was great to work for and the job culture was really impressive.
Pros
great people
Cons
frequent lay offs
Great Company and product
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 15, 2017
Enjoyed my time at Siemens, albeit brief due to my division being sold to The Gores Group. Product was phenomenal and was very competitive against the likes of Cisco, Avaya and Nortel at that time.
Pros
Product, Management in Germany, culture, compensation and benefits
Cons
Joined a year before the acquisition by Gores Group.
Not my desired work style or culture, but good for others.
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 12, 2017
It was a good stepping stone, but not the culture for me, as i love flexibility. I desire to work in an environment where the employees have more room for advancement, as well as recognition for the productive forward moving efforts made. I take pride in my work, and don't do well with unreasonable demands, in which are counterintuitive to the main goal, and that is, getting the job or task done right the first time.
Pros
Character building job
Cons
unorganized
Jobs relocating, no cross training provided
Human Resource Specialist (Former Employee) –  Siemens orlando, flMay 8, 2017
Jobs relocating, no cross training provided. Company lost a lot of their knowledge base while outsourcing jobs.
Company culture does not promote from the current pool.
excelente clima laboral
At al cliente (Former Employee) –  at al clienteMay 8, 2017
Un dia tipico en el trabajo era , ingreso desayunar con un grupo de compañeros mientras abriamos sesiones de pc, leiamos novedades, y reportes, empazabamos a trabajar, dentro de la jornadas aprendimos sistemas operativoa, at al cliente, vocavulario, respeto, escucha activa, la gerencia por parte nuestra EXCELENTE, el mismo se acercaba cada mañana a saludarnos,
Por lo genearl no hubo algo tan dificil en el trabaja, tal vez ayudar a los clientes a darles una solucion, y lo que mas me gusto en gral es todo los años, lo disfrute y fue una etapa muy proactiva en mi vida
Pros
alta capacitacion
Cons
infraestructura
Balance culture
Executive Assistant to VP, Transducer (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 7, 2017
Siemens is a good size company, they are stable to work for. The engineering team is very knowledgable, employees are smart and enjoyed being challenged. If you like R&D, this is the right place to work.
Benefits good, company strong
Engineering Specialist II (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 5, 2017
There is no work life balance here. Your individual manager might believe in a work/life balance but they also work ridiculous hours. It's a shame too because Siemens is a great company with great innovations and a great past and future. The pay is below industry standard (though benefits are good).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval